Author Topic: Really need ppl to look and advise me..please!  (Read 5151 times)

Offline mzstr

• Posting Member
I am 26yrs old and always what I thought were man boobs. At the moment I could stand to lose an extra 3-5kgs but other than my stomach, hips and boobs dnt have fat anywhere else. You will notice I have fat around my hips as well.

I had a hormone test when I was about 21 and it was all normal. I am going to gym and doing fat burning workout as well as strength training. Not sure whether its the fat that goes there first and leaves last or whther I have gyn. Please rate.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 08:37:14 AM by mzstr »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
can't see either ...

Offline mzstr

• Posting Member
I can see it? Theyre uploaded to filebucket. Do you have instructions please?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks like you have some Gyne happening there....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline wolfman

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I can see them now... Thanks
It seems that you have gyne, but not a very serious case. I would consider losing some weight again and see what happens.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I see some gyne.  Losing weight and working out are good ideas, but may or may not remove the fat from the chest area.  It definitely won't conceal puffy nipples caused by excessive gland.   Working out can sometimes build muscle under the gland and make the gyne more obvious than before.  If you've already established that your hormones are normal, then your next step is to decide if it's bad enough for you to want to go for surgery.  If that's the case, then search out a plastic surgeon who is reputable in gynecomastia cases.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline mzstr

• Posting Member
I am currently in the process of losing weight and in terms of fat I'm probably about 5-6kg overweight. I am also working out but not sure how to approach my strenght training regime.

I think I will shape up, lose the fat and then see how it looks. I can personally live with mild case of gyne maybe when I got $$$ I'll think about it. I'll let you know after my fitness regime goes though ina  few mths.

Thanks

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Good luck on the working out - I hope you can see some positive results.  I've read posts somewhere on here about certain muscles to concentrate on and others to avoid because they may push out the gland.  Maybe you could search the boards for that or perhaps somebody who knows will pick up on this thread and give you some advice. 

Offline mzstr

• Posting Member
could u give me 1-10 rating...i def think theres more fat than anything im gonna give guerila cardio a try

Offline wolfman

in pic number one i would give it a 3,5 or 4

Offline mzstr

• Posting Member
3, 5 or 4...mmm not very sure wot that means

looking at last pic?

Offline wolfman

it meen 3 and a half or a 4, in pic one i can see that u have breast not a sever case thou.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024