Author Topic: I can't tell if I'm being over critical but want objective opinion...  (Read 4922 times)

Offline berserk

Offline randomUser

• Posting Member
i say it's mild/moderate gyno. probably some fat and some gland, maybe more gland than fat.

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I agree with randomUser.  The thing that may be questionable is if your hormones are out of balance which would mean it could get worse over time.  An endocrynologist could tell you that. 

Bottom line:  Some of us may say you look normal while others of us would say you have gyne.  If you are uncomfortable with it enough so that your life is negatively affected, then it's OK to want to be rid of it. 
If that's the case, then plastic surgery is the way to go (that is, after your hormones are found to be balanced).  Look through the surgery-related boards and you'll see a lot of threads revealing the experiences of many people just like you.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i finally feel like im a man

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not a severe case as the others agreed. I'd say mild case of gyne too. There seems to be both fat and gland.

Offline puff916

• Posting Member
I feel like you do have it because mine looks just like yours and I hate it.  Everybody that knows me thinks I'm retarded for thinking about surgery, but if it bothers you to the point that you think about a few times a days then u need to get it corrected...which I plan on.  It seems like you hit the gym and so do I and the worst thing is when i do the fly machine after a long hard chest workout and my puffy nips show through my shirt when I am in the relaxed fly position and the shirt tightens up around the chest.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i disagree.  not all gyne is huge jugs, and going by your pics, that one's a pretty obvious case.  it's not that far off where i am, and i hate mine and don't plan to live with them forever.  your call. 

jake, that's your first post.  do you have gyne yourself, or did the subject just interest you? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline kenyo

• Posting Member
This is pretty much the same as mine. You definately have some gland there. It's obvious in the second pic.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Dude, In my professional opinion, being a writer/director in LA, you look great the way you are.
Over time they will look even better. Save your money for school, and do not let this go to your
head. I would not go through with this operation.

Very Sincerely

Jake Burroughs
Awe Entertainment
awe.entertainment@yahoo.com 8)

ignore this idiot get the op its the best thing in the world :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline flex1appeal

I don't think you look bad at all. But I will have to agree that it is a mild case at best. Not severe enough that I'd personally do anything about but that's just me. Others here sound like they'd fix it. Depends on how it makes you feel?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024