Author Topic: 3 Days After  (Read 4814 times)

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Had lipo/excision on Monday 12-11-06 with Dr. Delgado in Novato, CA. My case was moderate with a 'c' cup. I am stunned at how it looks. The worst part was removing the drains yesterday. Some slight swelling on my right side. No bad soreness or stiffness. Just taking it easy. Cannot wait until the healing ends.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks good Dude.... Congratz!

Do you have any 'Before' pics?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Hopefully you are stunned in a good way? It looks great. He did a great job. I wish I could see the before pics though.

flex

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
The Dr. took before pics. I didn't take any. When I get them from him I will post. Yes, stunned in a good way.That was the first time to look at the results. Had procedure mon. Removed drains Wed. and didn't look because I was too freaked out. Got the approval to shower so when I removed the vest I looked. It was as though there was someone else in the mirror. So I snapped the pics right away and posted. No one except my wife, the Dr. and his staff, and you guys on this board know about this. This has been an overwhelming thing. This board is an outlet because when buddies have called in the  last two days not wanting to let them know what is going on is weird. Sorry to go on a tangent but maybe you get my line of thought. I am so happy with the after results and can't wait to heal completly.

Offline raider415

• Posting Member
  • What a great site!
I know what you mean. I had surgery lasty wednesday and I had a party for my wife (30th) and over to a buddies last night for another birthday. Ive been friends with these people for 20 years but when it comes to my boobs only this board know. Its funny what you can hide when you want to. The support her throught q&A is unbelievable, some of the questions I've been afraid to as my ps have been aswered on here.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
congrat im so happy for u ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Brought this back to the top to chronicle the results.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 02:14:06 AM by manzeer »

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Before/After pics.....?
Check out my "Before and 4 weeks after" post from today. I just added a comment on this so the 3 days post op pics would show up on the first page of all the postings. If that makes sense.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
lookin great!!
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Nothing to say apart from : great results !

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Absolutely amazing.  I can only hope for the same.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024