Author Topic: pre and 3 days post op  (Read 3018 times)

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
You look almost like me...lypo only...now I wait for the real surgery..

Hate to break it to you, but I think you should have gone on with excision...

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Your pre op pics is not far from where i was when i had my op and i also had only lipo. and your post op is again almoust like i was post op. and i had to have a second surgery becouse i wasnt happy with the result. in surgery no 2 the ps cut out the gland (exision) and the result was fantastic. now my chest is flat and im very happy with the result. U are only 6 weeks post op so it can be better but im affraid that u will need a second op (exision) to be totaly flat. im hope im wrong and tha the result will be good for u.
remember it can take 6 mounth. but i knew after 3 or 4 that i would need a second op to be happy.

I wish u the best

Henrik
i finally feel like im a man

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Your pre op pics is not far from where i was when i had my op and i also had only lipo. and your post op is again almoust like i was post op. and i had to have a second surgery becouse i wasnt happy with the result. in surgery no 2 the ps cut out the gland (exision) and the result was fantastic. now my chest is flat and im very happy with the result. U are only 6 weeks post op so it can be better but im affraid that u will need a second op (exision) to be totaly flat. im hope im wrong and tha the result will be good for u.
remember it can take 6 mounth. but i knew after 3 or 4 that i would need a second op to be happy.

I wish u the best

Henrik

the pics are only 3 days post op.
But ur probably right about the excision.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
for those of you who went in for excision after lypo...did the doctor do any additional lypo in the second surgury?  I want to have excision soon....hope it will be easier than lypo...

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
no lipo for me the second op it was only exision

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024