Author Topic: 16 o.O?  (Read 2785 times)

Offline sxarface

from looking around i guess mine isnt to bad or not bad at all but it still has me mentally brokedown just that its not a perfect flat chest is annoying but anyways here they are. am 5'9 135

Offline flex1appeal

You are killing my dude. Seriously???? C'mon...unless you want to be picked on for being flat chested, you are on the wrong board. Every guy wants a little shape to their chest but in a masculine way. No one wants to be bird chested which is what it sounds like you want. Other than that, you don't even look like you have an ounce of fat or gland on your chest. It looks like flesh and bone is all that is there. You are in no danger of having gynecomastia bro.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if your picture doesn't show some kind of case for gyne, and yours doesn't, i think you're posting because you can probably feel something we can't see, and you'll have to describe it.  if not, no reason here to think you had it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline sxarface

well then i guess not gyne but i know i have a disc or something cause i have lumps under maybe ill be a fortunate guy to have it age out as i grow more up.

Offline victorious

Dude this is nothing like it!!!!!

All you gotta do is a little work out for your whole body, 5' 9" and 130 sounds a bit too thin to me.

Offline sxarface

gaining weight is very hard :[ i eat 10 pound meals i have a really fast metabolism I've been trying to gain weight for the last 3 months but i also don't eat properly so that doesn't help but it could what also be my chest since it comes up high instead of just being balanced normally flat with rest of the front body? if that makes any sense i mean like from stomach - chest it rises but i guess that could be one of the reasons and the other maybe cause when i first went through puberty i think was 13 my nipples hurted really bad so then that went away and that would be a imbalance of hormones and thats one of the reasons i would think gyne but i guess it could be uprising chest and that could be it? but i also have some lumps  i think the main reason this bugged me was because 7th grade my friend said i had bigger nipples then that messed with my head then my bro being a not a nice person said i had moobs so maybe thats wrong but if it gets said over again it would get into your head and sub consciously i think that coulda been what went wrong mentally.

Offline flex1appeal

Bro, your brother has no idea what moobs are if he said you had them. You just need to hit the gym and eat better. You'll see a difference if you stick with it.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024