Author Topic: Chest Pics, Glandular or fatty tissue???  (Read 4854 times)

Offline J.B.4

:-\ I have always been afraid to take my shirt off at the pool, always ashamed.

In the last year I have been very active, creating more muscle but unfortunately, as many of you know, nothing has changed except more muscle mass pushing the fat further out.

I am going to get surgery at either:

MD. Baxt's offices www.cosmedical.com/bcm-gynecomastia.htm (scarless surgery)

Or

Doctor Jeffry Schaffer http://www.malebreatlipo.com/male (forund in esquire magazine, top surgeon in 2005)

Any recomendations would be great, or stories of personal experience from these two or i fsomeoe know a better one.

Anyways here are my pictures, please tell me whether you think it is glandular, fat, etc.

I would like honest opinions with no holding back please  :) Thanks all for looking and commenting!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:13:18 PM by J.B.4 »

Offline J.B.4

Hmmm I hadnt seen this doctor before, thank you for the information I will definitely take this office into consideration.

Do you think my problem is fatty or gland? And any guess whether the puffy nipples will go away? (1/2 hard in pics b/c its kind of cold) TY

Offline flex1appeal

Honestly bro, I actually don't think your chest looks very bad at all. I do think you have a very very mild case but even still, your chest looks better than most average joes that don't have even a mild case. I'd say from the looks of it, it looks more glandular to me but could be some fat as well. I could be completely off and it may be mostly fatty tissue as I am sure that is what most will say they think it is. But I think it's glandular. Looking from the outside in is hard to do I realized once I saw the amount of gland/fat that had been extracted from me. From looking at my picture it looked like alot more fat than gland. But it turned out to be alot more gland than fat. And I did have a good deal of fat there too. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:46:00 PM by flex1appeal »

Offline J.B.4

When i feel my chest i feel muscle and then a layer of top soft tissue which leads me to belive that my problem is fat rather then gland but i guess you dont really know until they open you up. That it great advice, I just emailed him.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Just about everybody on here probably wishes they had your chest man.  You look 98% normal.

Have you tried working out to get some pecs under there?  That doesn't work for me because of my puffy nips, but that would make you look 100% normal if you lifted and got a little more diesel.

Offline J.B.4

I work out almost every day. run acouple miles and work on my chest every other day, i mean a can feel some nice muscle underneath the fat, its just that damn fat!!! Sorry im excited, i talked to Bermants office this morning and i could be in and done in under a month... very exciting. Does anyone have anything bad to say about this guy or any other recomendations that they think would be better, i know he is widely loved on the board but im just very nervous/excited. I know hes good, but like everyone a little worried.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024