Author Topic: Me, Sadgyneguy, on my 3rd lipo. :( comments please  (Read 26584 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I had my 3rd lipo 2 months ago.

Here is my pre op pic

Here are my post op pics.

any comments? right now im planning to have a mastectomy. :(
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 07:37:17 PM by sadgyneguy »
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline efrain

• Posting Member
How come the PS did not cut the gland out (i.e. lypo only)???

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hello efrain,

i just updated my pics with my pre op pics.

my PS told that he will cut out the gland so I was glad that my problem is nearly solve. but on the day of operation, he told me that he will do lipo only and wait for several months and I can come back to him free for revision.

Then 6 months passed, and I came back to my PS, and told me that there were no glands and instead did a lipo again.

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
Yeah..come to think of it..it looks pretty normal.
You have to do some pushups and stand straight.Dont shrug..it make gyne look a lot worse!!
 ;)
Excision is your decision...better find a new doc..
For what we know..he might be delaying it due to inexpertise or maybe hes too scared to do excision.
So i suggest..better get a second opinion.
 ;) 8)
You dont have to be sad!!!You look quite normal.So dont be sad..many of us dream for a chest like yours..atleast you dont have puffy nips.Thats a bargain!!! :D :D
We Are What WE Do.
    Our Deeds Make The Man Within Us.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
you've got to find another Dr.

I can't imagine going through 3 procedures and not being satisfied.

I suppose you're going back to the same guy because he's not charging you any more, but aren't you paying for anesthesia and the hosp. fee?

Wow!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
didn't look too bad, maybe a little puff going on?  but hard to tell from the lower-grade pics.  what specifically are you feeling or seeing, did he leave too much in still? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
you've got to find another Dr.

I can't imagine going through 3 procedures and not being satisfied.

I suppose you're going back to the same guy because he's not charging you any more, but aren't you paying for anesthesia and the hosp. fee?

Wow!
when i went back, yes there is hospital fee and anaesthesia fee. but he didn't charge anymore for the doctor's fee.

i am having a 4th consultation. this time i want a mastectomy, im tired of this problem.

didn't look too bad, maybe a little puff going on?  but hard to tell from the lower-grade pics.  what specifically are you feeling or seeing, did he leave too much in still? 
you can click on the picture to enlarge the pictures. :)

u being a member of this site should've known better that lipo will NOT fix the prob alone.  3 lipo's ! u should've gotten an excision with the 3rd and ur ps should've known better to offer u the option, results would've been alot better ....goodluck
yes i know that. the problem is the surgeon said he will take out the gland. but everything he said changed on the day of the op.  :-[

Yeah..come to think of it..it looks pretty normal.
You have to do some pushups and stand straight.Dont shrug..it make gyne look a lot worse!!
 ;)
Excision is your decision...better find a new doc..
For what we know..he might be delaying it due to inexpertise or maybe hes too scared to do excision.
So i suggest..better get a second opinion.
 ;) 8)
You dont have to be sad!!!You look quite normal.So dont be sad..many of us dream for a chest like yours..atleast you dont have puffy nips.Thats a bargain!!! :D :D

i did a lot of pushups before. but it made it worse. much worse when i did bench press.

@all

thanks for viewing and giving comments :)

Offline unleash

• Posting Member
  • I wish.....damn Gyne
 ;) I am really sorry for you!!!
    I know how hard it is to go for surgery in the first place!!
    I have all the money ready..but still I dont have the guts to go through it!!
    I havnt even had a stich on my body yet and I'm almost 24!!I dont put up with pain much!!
   Did have a broken leg once due to a bike accident two years back.But I was drunk and the pain didnt
   matter much.

Please dont bother going for another revision to that shitter doc.He doesnt understand the pain we go through with this issue.And even after putting up with surgery ..if the results arent good..I would've given him a castration w/o local sedation!!!
 If I was in your place...i would be MADMADMAD!!!
 :-\ :-\FIND A BETTER DOC..

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
actually i feel mad and totally frustrated.

when i heard the doctor told the subcutaneous mastectomy will be done, i know its a sure way. i will go for consultation tomorrow. i hope its not that expensive coz I almost spent a lot on my 3 operations.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If there is no tissue left in there you probably have loose skin that needs to be excised ;)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
hey sad, since ur in the phil, have u tried dr lasa ? there was a post a while back from kevin who was also from the phil and he had great results ..
from what i read kevin only had lipo and it was solved because it was purely fat. am i right?

i just arrived from the doctor. and told me that she will do a subcutaneous mastectomy. the excision is in the nipple area with a little horizontal extension. she will remove everything except for the muscle. for me it's ok. she explained to me subcutaneous mastectomy and i did a research http://www.emedicinehealth.com/mastectomy/article_em.htm

i also had an chest ultrasound this morning and the results will be announced to me on fri. i hope i will undergo my FINAL surgery.

i learned a lot of lesson in dealing with doctors based from my previous operations.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
Hello,

I just came from 2 doctors. all in all, i already consulted 3 doctors. 2 plastic surgeons said that there is nothing wrong with my chest and they said that it's just all in my head. and they said i should work-out in the gym.

another surgeon (general and cancer surgeon) said i need to have a subcutaneous mastectomy. im really really confused right now.

This is my latest picture as of February 1, 2007. I hope you can give some comments. Im really really depressed. :( :( :( (just click on the picture for the actual size of the picture)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 10:25:00 AM by sadgyneguy »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
everytime i go to the phil, there's always one who welcomes me with jeers, snickers etc.  and expects one to look flat as a board literally like most of the guys there. 
yeah. most people here like chests which are as flat as a board   ;D

as of the moment, i start to drink whey protein and do bulking exercise and see if this will do any good.  :'(

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
latest pics as of Feb 10 , 2007  :'( :'( :'( :'(

click to enlarge pictures.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
looks great, are u not happy with the results sad ?
honestly, people around me says that it looks OK. but when i look at the mirror, i know there are some breast tissues still to be removed. i had a bad experience of a co-worker grabs my chest and squeeze it in public. its very embarassing. thats why i want to have it improve more.  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024