Author Topic: Yohimburn ES  (Read 12849 times)

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well I found out about this on an other thread on this site, did a bit of research and I ordered a bottle.  It's ridiculously expensive, but as with anything, you get what you pay for.

It's unfortunate that in this day and age you can't take what you see as face value regarding companies advertizing their products.  This is why I went to the bodybuilding.com forums and a few others via a google search.  I haven't heard a single thing bad about this stuff, and apparently it really works... including on and especially for gynecomastia.

My order should be here in 7 - 10 days, and I'll try it out and let you all know how it goes.

For those who don't know or haven't heard of it, you can find it at www.yohimburn.com

Cheers

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
just curious - $152...what is the total to get it to your door in calgary?  and did you find anything about when you STOP putting this stuff on - will the fat stay off, etc?

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
$152 is for that entire package, I just bought the 4 oz bottle, and to get it to my door came out to I think $95 (includes shipping & taxes).

The product manufacturer states that results are permanent except if you gain fat, it could come back in those areas.  Also stated is that it might not necessarily work on people with hard gland, but then there are some testimonials of it working on people with gland.  I thought I might as well give it a try and I'll definitely let you guys know how it works.

I have a feeling this thing might actually do what it says, based on what I've read from other people's experiences, and especially due to the fact that Yohimbe is illegal to sell in Canada (and as we all know, all supplements that are actually good are always banned, because the government doesn't want to see their citizens get ahead the easy way.)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
well...if its banned here, they DO usually have a good reason...whats the reason? 

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Because it works.  Realistically I think it's because Yohimbe is a precursor drug and can be easily made into some type of amphetamine.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
sounds interesting...if it works theyll make a fortune.  think of all the chicks asses they can slop that stuff on. 

let us know how it goes for sure, take pics too to prove it to us!

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Will do.  I do have some before pics posted somewhere on this site.  I'll be sure to take some afters.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Ya keep us posted

I bet you just wasted $150..... common, as if this product does what it says....

Think about it....the planet would use it to remove fat pockets.....  UMMMMM YA!

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
I'll let you do your own research if you want rocket.  Google it and check out some of the user posts on fitness forums.  Plus I only spent $100.

Never know unless you try eh?  But thanks for the votive confidence.  I have extra money to burn, thought I might sample it out and let yall know if it works.  If it doesn't, then at least we know and it's only one person burning $100 rather than all of us.  If it does then all the better.

Cheers! 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 04:15:26 PM by Calg-puffed »

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
So here are some new pics that I just took today.  They're with my digital cam, so better quality.

Captions on them are pretty self-explanitory.  Some hard, soft, flexed, unflexed, side and front.

I'll take after pics after yohimburn.

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well just got the bottle yesterday.  I don't believe how expensive it is.  Hopefully it'll work.  I'll post pictures in about a week so you guys can judge for yourselves.

Cheers!

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well I tried it yesterday for the first time.  Definitely felt the burn.  No increase on heart rate.  I put on 5 squirts, 1 on each pec, and then 3 on abs/love handles.  Too soon to see any results... I'll try it for a week and then see what happens.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Let us know if you feel any daily changes, good luck.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
\

like your skin falling off or something similar...

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
\

like your skin falling off or something similar...

LOL...hopefully not that

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024