Author Topic: Please rate me  (Read 2463 times)

Offline MisterPeepers

• Posting Member
23 years, had it for about 10 years. Hasnt gotten worse but stayed the same over time. I am 5'11 165 lb, so pretty thin..

I have asked doctors over the years and recently one said he still sees 'baby fat', but it aint going away...its been there for awhile. The worst part is when I go to the gym and I wear a t-shirt that fits (not baggy), I get very puffy and hate how it looks. I hate even more how it feels and have for years. I play golf pretty often and hate to wear a polo shirt because how it looks/feels.

Having lumps in your chest does not feel natural and almost makes me feel angry. Does it look like a pretty routine job? I would probably look at Bermant.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:14:25 PM by MisterPeepers »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Please rate me
you're probably a good man no matter what gyne does to you.  oh, i'm sorry, you meant the gyne  :)

that doc doesn't know gyne, did he even feel your chest?  mild case but enough to want it gone, looks to me like you have a thin flat gland disk back there, maybe 3-5"?  plus the puffies. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Puffy nips... not really that bad at all.  Easy op if you want it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024