Author Topic: PICS - 1 Month Post Op  (Read 5191 times)

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
I've updated my pics with my 4th weeks pictures.  The scar tissue on my right side is getting softer (I think massaging helped quite a bit).  I still do have pain though, is that normal?  My right side still seems to be bigger than my left, I hope it's just swelling   :-\

I can't wait till I can start exercising ...  By the way, how long should I keep wearing the compression vest?  Thanks for your feedback.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aaabsc/album?.dir=cd00&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/aaabsc/my_photos
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Looks really good!

Offline r2ds

• Posting Member
looks great I hope mine looks as good, I week tomorrow for me

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
Damn homey!  That chest looks freakin good!  You got really good results!  I have surgery in 2 weeks and I hope my results are just as good. 

Who was your PS?

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Yea I feel you on the "one side bigger than the other". Except in my case it is my left side that is bigger than my right. I am very satisfied with my right side however...but the left side is just starting to depress me. I am sure I think its bigger than it is. Its just a shitty feeling.

Check out my pictures in the "Surgery experience" section

ahhh this sucks so bad....I cant help but feel soo shitty about one side being bigger than the other...damnit
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 07:07:14 PM by subuwrx »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Good results !! Congrats

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Buble, I don't know what everybody is talking about with the difference in size.  As another guy with gyne, I consider myself an expert at looking at other men's breasts ( ;D) and these look perfectly normal to me.

Offline outertrial

Looks fine to me. Perfect symmetry is hard for a surgeon to achieve because you dont start out symmetrical to begin with.

cluey

Looking great mate :)

I wanna get surgery done too but Im broke :D haha

Time to start saving those pennies then eh!

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Yea I feel you on the "one side bigger than the other". Except in my case it is my left side that is bigger than my right. I am very satisfied with my right side however...but the left side is just starting to depress me. I am sure I think its bigger than it is. Its just a shitty feeling.

Check out my pictures in the "Surgery experience" section

ahhh this sucks so bad....I cant help but feel soo shitty about one side being bigger than the other...damnit

Yours look way better than mine!  I think it looks awesome, you have nothing to feel shitty about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024