Author Topic: John1984's pictures  (Read 7746 times)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Hi everyone,

Having my surgery in about 34 hours from now!  Thought it would be good to post some pictures of my gyne as it is now.

Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
etc.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
good luck who is doing ur op?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
sorry just remembered keep us posted

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
looks a little like jonnyboy's before pics.  if you're surgery turns out half as good as his then you'll be in great shape.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Looking at my own pictures, I've just noticed how much my body looks like the face of a disgruntled alien, with big bulbous eyes.  Nasty!

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Congrats on the surgery. Post some pre op pics. You had a bad case of glands. I can't wait to see the results.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline akraut

• Posting Member
It looks like you don't need any lipo, but you've got the glands as bad as I do.  How much is the cut going to run you and DEFFFFFFFINITELY get those post-op pics up ASAP.

Offline Spleen

Like mine, but a little worse I think.  Good luck man.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Spleen, are you the guy who's been going round preaching about puffy nipples and how they can't be got rid of?  If so, i hope you don't mind me telling you to go shove your head up your arse for the moment.  I'm 3 days post-op and the bandages are yet to come off, so i'll let you all know how it's gone asap.  My girlfriend saw my nips a few hours after the op and she was flabbergasted at how flat everything was, so i guess it went ok.  I'm getting my drains emptied today and my proper compression vest, so maybe i'll be able to post some pics later on.

Offline Spleen

WTF?  If you wanna know anything I've written here check the archives.  I'd prefer to wait to shove my head up any orifice of mine until after you've done your research.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Spleen - I have no idea what this guy's talking about, but I have noticed, right or wrong, you've rubbed a lot of guys the wrong way.  What's going on?

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Spleen - please accept my apologies, that was a mistake of mine.  I thought I read on a thread - about people having agendas - that you were saying puffy nipples can't be sorted - but it turns out it was StillGotIt.
So yeah, sorry about that old boy, my mistake.  I've been on some hefty painkillers and I'm getting things a bit mixed up.

Offline Spleen

Painkillers!  Awesome...

Anyway, I'm not lookin' to tick anyone off.  In this case it was mistaken identity, and when Doddy beefed about me telling *everyone* that they didn't have teats he was just wrong 'cause I say it plenty, just not always.

If I rub folks the wrong way at all it might be because I think I'm one of the few dissenting person's when it comes to hiding gyne like you live in a cave.  I get bummed reading about young guys feeling like they can't *ever* be shirtless in public or talk to girls, etc.  Like I've said before, It can be embarrassing but it's not the end of the world.  Think positively bros, look for solutions (i'm getting surgery myself, I'm not an anti-surgery clone) and don't let fear get in the way of a good time.  Take it from a 36 year oldster with 20+ years of funny nipples, in most cases it's as only bad as you make it.

Rock on,

Spleen

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well, thanks for letting one person with a gripe paint the positions of everyone on the board.

What I said is that it did not 100% resolve my situtation. I also offered the info that excision isn't a 100% guaranteed fix for puffy nips.

So, if someone wants to take that and say that I'm telling everyone with puffy nips to just get used to them and not get  surgery... then I guess go ahead.

I believe in surgery. I'm preparing to go in for a 2nd revision fi I feel it is necessary.

Like Spleen said, it is better to get people's opinions from their own posts, rather than from someone's post about them.

Good luck with your results. I hope they turn out good.

How about some post-op photos? How many days/weeks are you post-op now?  Let's see how it looks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024