Author Topic: help  (Read 3280 times)

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
I have shared my story here before, I had lypo only three years ago and now want surgery again. Met with a good ps today who tells me that ultra sonic lypo is the way to go, and after the lypo if they need to do excision they will.

Can any one tell me what to think....
I will post the link to my pics here.

any help is appreciated.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tenncast/album?.dir=a2e3&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I don't know much about ultra sonic lypo.  In fact, I'm not sure I've ever heard of it.  If your comfortable with the doctor, I'd say go ahead.  I'd urge him to be agressive when it comes to the procedure. 

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
any comments on how bad my gyno is....

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I'd say your gyne is bad enough that another surgery wouldn't be a bad idea.  It doesn't really puff out, its just not tight enough looking.  IT's not terribly bad though.

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
Look man...ur not to bad...u need lipo...to get the excess fat around the nipple out...then the nipple itself will flatten out, they take your gland thingy out or w/e.....the surgery itself will not do u justice...it will help flatten your chest but u will not be where u want to b.If u really want change u can get it....u must work towards fullfilling your desired shape...start by watching your diet...eating protein, carbs, healthy fats...work out.....focus on turning that fat 2 muscle..start with walking.....believe me i have suffered for 5 yrs of my life...get up do something about it.....ur not a victim...Shit happens, usually from family and genes.....

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
i have started working out with a personnel trainer .....anybody here use ultrasonic lypo only with good results...?

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
anyone?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
get excision. thats the only way to go...
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
the surgeon said that she would do the ultrasonic lypo and if she needed excision that she would...i told her about the thoughts on this board...
she said that mine was a mixuture of fat and gland....all intermixed....ever heard of that?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
if its mixed tissue (fat+gland) , excision is the way to go...

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
she gave it a name...not really all fat and not really glands...she said that the ultra sonic lypo could get it...and if not she "would open me up.'

I am  now faced with do i do it with her or start the prcess of waiting all over again.....

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
tough call. When is your surgery?  Maybe you could post pone your surgery to a later date and go get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon.  All you would need to pay for is the consultation fee to get a different look.  That's my advice.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
I REPEAT!! GET EXCISION!! No ifs, no buts!! Make sure the surgeon insists on Excision, not you!!

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
can anyone tell from my picture what they see...how bad is mine on a 1-10 scale....
I have already had one lypo about three years ago.

Offline outertrial

You need removal of gland and fat imo. More lipo would help a bit but not enough to warrant another surgery imo.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024