Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Bermant: Success  (Read 6284 times)

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
The following is a link to my post in the "Surgery experiences" section. It could fall into either of these sections so ive decided to just put it in both!

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9010.0.html

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Given the pics you've posted, I'd say the results seem to be excellent. Keep us posted and post other pics without your plasters after a few weeks. Cheers !

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Bumppp

Im starting to feel paranoid/depressed again. I dont know if its in my head or what. Let me know what you guys think

Offline sunsetbassist

• Posting Member
dude, its 5 days post-op....why the heck are you feeling depressed? Give it time for the bruising and swelling to subside and then see. Dr. Bermant is the main man on this condition, so if anyone was gonna perfect it, he would.

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Why do I hear so many horror stories? People have surgeries, theyre good for about 3 - 5 weeks, then after that they all seem to have worst gyne then when they started or maybe after operation. Is this normal?? whats going on?

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Why do I hear so many horror stories? People have surgeries, theyre good for about 3 - 5 weeks, then after that they all seem to have worst gyne then when they started or maybe after operation. Is this normal?? whats going on?

Ehh its not a horror story by any means. I mean hes an awesome DR and I know he did a good job. Its just all in my head and I have to deal with that.

Also I havnt heard any horror stories like you have..3-5 weeks after and its back? Where have you heard these?

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
UPDATE

Dressing was removed today. Pictures are updated.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hey mate ! That's SO MUCH BETTER NOW than it was before or after the op. You don't have to worry at all, cos' if you do, then everybody who had surgery here would have to complain ! Believe me, your chest looks PERFECT now, go to the beach and take off your shirt without being ashamed of your chest but be PROUD of it ! Congratulations for what you did ! Enjoy your new life man !! Take care !
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:33:09 AM by **Gynefor** »

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
21 DAY POST OP PICTURE UPDATE-steri strips off

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Same opinion as before, nothing to say. Great results !

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
yeah dude, seriously, mine look worst then yours, but bermant is a success. i am going to post some pics for you guys, please evaluate for me. I am really consious about this...

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
UPDATED to 31 day post off pictures

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Once again updated to 38 day post op

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hey mate ! Honeslty, your chest is perfect. Be happy man ! What do you think ? Are you happy with it ?

Offline bull

• Posting Member
hi :)
how long the surgery takes?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024