Author Topic: Do I have gyne?!?  (Read 4431 times)

Offline mbsbs

Well, I'm 188 cm tall, 95kg at 19 years. I dont remember when I got these puffy nipples (or maybe it was gyne) but they have been with me all my puberty period. I started working out a year ago. After not getting any results in 2-3 months (or at least not the results i wanted) i went after steroids. I was getting tiny doses over 6 weeks period. Since then i made 2 diets and never made any progress in my chess fat loss but until today I thought the problem was my body type. Before a month ago i began thinking about steroids again to get in shape for my graduation. And today browsing the net for steroids i found out this site. Sure after reading all the stories in here i decided not to get any. But i'm still unsure if i have gynecomastia right now. I was getting kind of mocked (mostly by my sister and parents) about my chest but i thought i was just out of shape. So here are my pictures -  any input is welcome. Oh and i have been training lately if that is of any meaning.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/murphy_bs_bs/my_photos
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 10:51:45 AM by mbsbs »

Offline Spleen

I think you've got it bro.  On the mild side of moderate.  Steroids are the *last* thing you should be doing.  Go see a doc and get a hormonal work-up so you can see if all is as it should be.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Agree with spleen,definitely gyne...good luck
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline TheSlacker

• Posting Member
steroids will usually cause gyno if you dont take them with the proper procautions... don't use them

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Do you do a lot of chest work in the gym? The reason I ask is because you might just have overdeveloped chest in relation to the rest of your body. Do you work your whole body, or do you just do chest? Are ytour nipples sore and itchy feeling?

Offline mbsbs

Thanks for all the replies. Today I went to the GP and she said there was nothing to worry about. But I'm not sure enough - maybe i should go to surgeon.  And to STILLgotIT : I don't feel like I ever had these strong chest muscles. The relation between my breasts and the other body parts can be well seen in the side pictures. I train my whole body but the photos have been taken 30 minutes after my chest muscles training and I dont recognize this sore and itchy feeling so I guess I dont have it.

Offline rocket

• Posting Member
  • Cut em off Doc
I went to a female doctor one time and asked about mine, she also told me it was nothing to worry about but perhaps I should try and loose some weight.

will try a different doc this time to get a refereal to PS.

Cheers

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Yes, go to a PS.  The guys on this board probably know more about gynecomastia than the MD you went to.  I don't have a medical license, but i'm telling you, you have gynecomastia.  

I once saw a female dr and asked her about my gyne.  She said she's never heard of such a thing and recommended that I see a Psychologist.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024