Author Topic: Before, revision, after revision pics... delgado.  (Read 4695 times)

Offline neato

• Posting Member
Had the first surgery on 10/29/06.
The first surgery healed fine, there was excess skin left over on the left side and a bit of an indent left on the right.

Did revision three days ago on 4/3/07.
The left side looks 10x better, right now the right is very swollen and bruised so it looks puffy and more round than the right.
The reason for this is the fat transfer which is like reverse lipo to fill in the small indent, which will eventually even out and should look even and match the left once the swelling subsides.

The pictures aren't great but you get the idea.  The most dramatic difference is seen on the left side where it was completely hanging before and now it's totally flat with no excess skin.

The surgeries were both done by Delgado.  After checking myself out today for the first time, I feel the results (after this revision) are well within my expectations from what he had to work with and am really excited (even more than after the first).

I'll post more pictures as the recovery progresses.

A quick collage I threw together:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8046/colnt9.jpg

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
wow those pics are ace

2 nipples = eyes
that black line on your stomach = mouth 

looks like you designed this face on your body :( <---------
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 03:05:32 PM by uk_steve »

Offline neato

• Posting Member
it's actually because i'm covered in tattoos and they're pretty identifiable...

still self conscious i guess... old habits die hard.

Offline neato

• Posting Member
Yeah I did.  The revision was done specifically to remove the excess skin and tighten up the looseness that can be seen in the pre-revision (and pre-op) photos.

As the left side had significantly more loose skin a donut procedure was done.  On the right there wasn't as much loose skin so he used a large crescent on the top of the nipple.

During the first surgery he did a small lift (small, but still the biggest he felt comfortable with to prevent the nipple dying since he removed a good amount of tissue from both breasts) but my skin didn't tighten up as much as we had both hoped so the revision was done to get everything tight.

I'll post photos @ 3 weeks... I'm a week and a half post at this point I can't even feel any discomfort at all, it's like I didn't even have surgery.  The swelling is improving and it's almost down to nothing, the sides are about 90% symmetrical at this point.

The 10% disparity is the fat that was put back into the right side to deal with concavity, apparently in the next few months the body's going to absorb a certain % of the injected fat and everything will settle down and become even more even, or so I'm told.

I'm happy with these results and even though I paid a premium, I would do it again in a heartbeat.  I would also recommend Dr. Delgado without a doubt.  The worst part is waiting another six weeks to get the training bra off so I can start wearing regular t shirts again (just in time for summer).

Offline outertrial

I must say I like the look of Dr Delgados work from what ive seen on these boards.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024