Author Topic: Revision with Dr. Lista. (One month post) Let me know your opinions, thanks.  (Read 6476 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Excellent results my man!

Looks like you've been hitting the gym... you've got a six-pac happnin there...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Pete if i ended up with results half as good as yours i would go shirtless even in the winter,If Lista was smart he would hire you as a spoke person and show your before and after results it would help get more bussiness.Amazing results move on with your life your chest looks like it should be in Muscle and Fitness Magazine.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Sweet results, congrats! Did you have to pay extra for your revision or did Lista do it free of charge?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Thanks all for the nice replies.  It's hard to look at my chest and MAYBE realize it's been fixed. 

I had lipo/excision both times, and in the photobucket site, if you continue to hit the 'next' button, there are pics of me before anything was done, and after my first surgery.

I have lost weight, and I continue to train.  I just did chest the other day (one month post op) and today it kills (good kill), so I plan on training the hell out of my chest, and abs, for the best look I can manage.

I hope I can be happy with the results, cuz I KNOW theres still some lipo I could get done....

thanks again for the replies, it means alot.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Sweet results, congrats! Did you have to pay extra for your revision or did Lista do it free of charge?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
MRD, I PM'd you a few weeks ago, but because my chest was not proportional in terms of lipo on each side, Dr. Lista performed the surgery for free.  He said he wanted me to be happy, and he acknowledged some corrections could be done.  He said he wanted me to tell others how happy I was with the surgery, not the opposite.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Thanks for the info. I was asking this because im wondering if PS's  give free revisions. Dr. Fielding told me he has done them for free in the past. I had my surgery done nearly 2 months ago and at first both sides were perfect looking, but after the first few weeks i felt a hard disk under my right nipple that started pushing it out and wouldnt be as flat as the left one, feels a lot like gland tissue, could be scar tissue, i dont know. The left side remains perfect, and the right is still 85% better than it was pre-op...but im thinking of getting the right side fixed so it looks as good as my left. But since im only 2 months post-op i doubt my PS would want to do anything.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member

anandameansblisss

that flash is killing me man. maybe its just the photos but I dont see anything really wrong with the pictures before revision. after seeing the later pics it looks like you just needed to buff up and lose weight. i may be wrong. do you have any pre-op photos? these pictures of you make me feel like i should get something done about me.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
the pics above - click one of the pics, then if you just click 'next' instead of clicking the seperate links i cut and pasted on this thread - there are quite a few pics before anything was done to me.  it isnt just weight either... i ran a half marathon a few years ago, was training anywhere between 30 and 40 miles per week, had a six pack, and still had ti-ts...

Offline B.B

What was wrong for you to get the revision? I don't see any different from the first surgery and the revsion?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024