Author Topic: do i have gyno? im 8 weeks into a Sustanon 250 cycle  (Read 6341 times)

Offline j realz429

I am about mid cycle and I had severly sensative nipples a week after I raised dose to 250mg 3x week. I started taking nolvadex 20mg daily and seems that some swelling has gone down a little. I do feel a sore of lump or like long strip of tissue maybe just swollen gland it is sort of connected to the point of my nipple but isnt a disc shape like i have heard it would be. my right nipple is puffy and left also but no so much.I feel lumpy tissue on my pecs by my arm pits and on the back of my upper inner thighs is this just fat? I did have pubertal gyno around 13yrs old but it went away after a couple years. can u tell by the picture if it looks like gyno that the nolvadex wont prevent. i also backed my sustanon does down to 175mg 3x a week.
I also started HCG 250iu every 4th day which I read can cause more aromatization.
How can I tell if I need an aromitase inhibitor short of going to the dr. I have woken up at night sometimes and im itchy head to toe but i have not had any ichyness in my nipples. when the symptoms came like i said they were sensitive and after novladex it seemed to subside but I have been poking and squeezing them everyday out of paranoia it will get worse and ill be left wit big lumps, so they are kinda sore. please tell me what you think and what I should do. i have read u dont want to take arimidex unless absolutely necessary and the dude is trying to sell me a 60cc btl of liquid arimidex for 300 now when it was only 200 last week.

please if anyone can answer this as i want to get the arimidex before any permanent lumps or breast tissue develope
thank you so much for your responses...

Offline xelnaga13

YIKES! 60ccs of arimidex can be purchased legally for  about $60-100 on any research chem site.

Nolvadex is great for steroid induced gyno, provided estrogen is not completely off the charts. However, it will not lower your estrogen levels. This means you will need to run arimidex to remedy your high E2.

If you waking up with ichiness over your entire body its likely you are having an allergic reaction to one or more of your medications.

If I were you, I would move straight to high strength letrozole @ 2.5 mg ED till gyno is gone, then .5 ED till after pct.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024