Author Topic: Summer's almost here  (Read 3691 times)

Offline tommy

• Bronze Member
  • this  sucks!!!
Hey guys since summer right around the corner we need a thread for those of us that didnt have surgery to talk about some of the good way to hide gyne.

So if you know what works and works well post it here! From under armour to anything else that does the trick.

I'm willing to live this summer a bit more normal so im looking for something good and not too expensive.

Tommy

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
something good and not too expensive?  How about a dose of self acceptance.  It's probably the best thing for you and doesn't cost anything.  Well, maybe a little of your ego. ;)

I know you're looking for a better answer than that.  That's the best I can do at this time.  :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 01:36:16 PM by jc71 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Ditto!

jc71 nailed it, and I agree.  

If someone has a problem with it; Let the problem be theirs rather than yours.

Have Fun!
Grandpa Dan

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Easy for someone to say who is not in their teens/has had surgery, eh?

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I've heard the compression vests from morris designs or underworks hide it really well.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Just stay inside your room all summer.  Gyne can psychologically scar you, but the sun is a killer.  Nobody's ever died from gyne, can't say the same for skin cancer.

My best winter hiding secret was a tight t-shirt with a loose button up over top.  I live in Phoenix and winter for us is when you wear a long sleeve shirt.  I don't even own a coat.

My best summer hiding secret is a huge tank top, maybe 1-2 sizes too big should do the trick.  Also, it's easier to breath when you don't have some tight shirt restricting your breathing.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 07:09:05 PM by jc71 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
etc.

Offline tommy

• Bronze Member
  • this  sucks!!!
yeah i agree with gynevictim its not so easy being yourself when you are a teen with gyne.

i think i'll go with underworks because i had underarmour but it can be seen by the neck. which underworks is the best and how do u measure the sizes? i am overweight and got a medium underarmour and its was hell trying to squeeze in there. it stretched out and i just stopped wearing it after a couple days.

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024