Author Topic: My story - Help me help myself!  (Read 2210 times)

Offline archos

• Posting Member
Hello

I am 16y and i first realized that something was wrong with my chest when i was 12

A few weeks ago following my endocrinologist's advice i visited a local plastic surgeon and talked with him about a possible surgery. He explained me the situation and he was very confident about the results of this surgery. He told me that my age is not a problem and that that i "deserve" to have the surgery as soon as i feel ready to:P As he said, because of my age my skin will be "reformed?" easily.

After a great conversation i decided to have the surgery and remove these things of me, and i will have my surgery at Feb

The problem is that after visiting this site guys, i am having second thoughts about the surgery!In fact I am a bit overweight, it's not just tissue, there is fat too. I am on diet and i 've lost 10kg so far (83kg, 1.73m at the moment). Do you thing i should try to lose more weight and exercise more before taking the surgery? I don't want to harm my body for ever because i just didn't something i could do, i know gyne is not my fault, but i want to do what's best for me!

Is losing weight and having exercise before the surgery make any different on the results?

Are there any things I can do before the surgery in order to have better results?

Another question I have! my nipples are too big! the surgeon told me he won't remove any skin but they'll become smaller after the surgery. Is this true?

Thnx in advance for every answer guys and forgive me for my bad english!!
Archos!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Hi archos.

Losing weight before surgery is recommended, seeing as the results tend to get better. The nipples usually shrink after surgery.

Offline Jesse

I agree on loosing a bit more weight and working out. If you take a look at some photos from people that have more weight compared to people who have more muscle mass after surgery, youll see the big difference in how good the results come out.

Offline archos

• Posting Member
Thx guys!!

Surgery cancelled!

Except losing weight and gaining muscle mass do you have any other tips?

Is there anything more I should talk about with my doctor?

How am I going to understand that I am ready for surgery?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Make sure the surgeon makes a gland excision (if there's gland).

Offline archos

• Posting Member
How can I know that there is glad?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024