Author Topic: Another Story  (Read 2770 times)

Offline jjack85

• Posting Member
My story begins in Summer of 1998, the first memory I have of somebody pointing out my 'boobies'.
I get laughed at by my friends, I took my shirt off on a beach.
This is the last time I ever sat foot on a beach.

At some point in my puberty, I see a doctor about something other, he notices my enlarged nipples/tiny man breasts and tells me it's gonna be fine, that they will vanish within a year or two.
As years go by, I start to get more and more depressed about the fact that I can't enjoy basic things in life, simple things. Like wearing whatever I want, and not worrying about the fact that my breasts will stick out.
Going swimming.. going to the beach.. taking my shirt off in front of a woman for the first time.

After years of mental agony, I'm finally out of it.
Just yesterday, I had my gyno surgery, had lipo and excision, no swelling or bruising at this point.
Sore as hell though, but happy as a horse.

Feels like that fucking dark cloud, that was following me for the past 11 years, has finally been cast aside.
I AM FINALLY NORMAL.

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
Good job!! I am seeing a surgeon this month for sure!!
I gained some weight last year & my daughter commented about my chest just last  night....

Offline jjack85

• Posting Member
Gotta say that this has been the most freeing experience in my life.
I was never able to talk about Gynecomastia to anyone except my mother, and finally now I can talk about it openly to all my friends who are asking questions about why am I so slow in my movement and dont really move my arms at all.  ;D

I was wondering though, it's now post-op day 2, I have no bruising, shouldn't it have already become visible?

Offline FreeinVegas

• Posting Member
Gotta say that this has been the most freeing experience in my life.
I was never able to talk about Gynecomastia to anyone except my mother, and finally now I can talk about it openly to all my friends who are asking questions about why am I so slow in my movement and dont really move my arms at all.  ;D

I was wondering though, it's now post-op day 2, I have no bruising, shouldn't it have already become visible?

Mine didn't show up and get really noticeable until about day 3 - 4.  I'm on day 6 right now and it's pretty vivid ( I had only lipo and ultrasonic lipo) but starting to clear up too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024