Author Topic: my story~  (Read 6858 times)

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
im glad you foudn this site too. I found out i had gyne beginning of this year. I am 17 and have been at the gym since i was 15. What i cant take is no matter how much i work out - my chest still looks so feminine. I did alot of benchpressing and now, although i have more chest muscles, my puffy nipples stick out more. I, like you, was scared of telling my parents, until my mum came up to me crying because she wanted to help me through my depression. So I told her about it and now I am looking for a surgeon to perform the surgery. I need some help guys because I live in New Zealand. The GP's dont understand it and I dont trust the PS's here. I was born in CA and mum thought it would be a good idea to get away from it all and have the operation in America. Can anyone PLZ suggest a good surgeon. Please. I dont know where to start.

The USA is a big place.  Heck, California (I assume that's what you mean by CA) is a big place.  Could you narrow down the geography a bit?  If CA, are you thinking of Los Angeles or San Francisco?  There are 10s of thousands of PSs here.  Here's a place in the LA area, http://beverlyhillssurgicalinstitute.com/photobook/gynecomastia/?image=/photobook/gynecomastia//04_gynecomastia01.jpg  . Check it out.
'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

Offline simpshawn

hey man

im not sure if you were just thinking of america but in ontario you can get the surgery and it may or may not be covered by OHIP im not sure if it counts for ppl from other countries also it has to be done at a public hospital, theres a dr fielding in toronto and most of it is covered, im not sure tho im still trying to gather the balls to tell my mom
Shawn

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Hey SimpShawn you should go and tell your mom man. I was so afraid to tell her and I thought she would just shrug it off and think I was weird. But, heres what you should do tell her you have something very important you must tell her and tell her in a low sad voice. My mom said there wasn't a problem there. And I wasn't telling her everything. I had painful medical gyne and I had a problem and was so afraid to tell her it has been holding me down and it affected my job performance. I was too proud and fearless to tell her. I broke down and told her everything and the problems from day 1 and she called the doc and we slowly got through the steps. Now only 4 months later I am awaiting my approval from insurance in 2 weeks then the following month I get the surgery. So in a little more than a month I will have it. Just tell her and get it over with. If she brushes you off show her this site. Just tell her everything and tell her why you need this taken care of. Don't hold back man and get it over with. Do something about it and don't worry. If it bothers you get it taken care of man. Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024