Author Topic: my story  (Read 3906 times)

alexii

hi guys iam alexii and i am 24 years old i have boobs over 5 years 
4 years ago i said to my mom my breast is big i am uncomfortable when i walked my boobs vibrate my my said if you want feel comfortable you should wear bra first i dont like wear my my said wear 1 moment if you unhappy dont wear i wear and i like there 
i wear bra 5 years my size is 38B/C 
you think i should wear one??

Offline Mujassad

• Posting Member
Hey bro,

you are a man, you should not wear a bra. IMHO you should try to get surgery, get it in another country if it's cheaper. I know how gyno can consume your life and take control of almost everything you do, I had the surgery and I can tell you it was worth every penny!

Stay strong.

Offline SR01

• Posting Member
hello how can u were a bra man ......its a question mark of ur identity.....just go for surgery and get a new life man as i got :)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A bra is a garment made to support breasts.  If you find it comfortable, then wear it.  The people who reject the idea are usually those people who do not have large enough breasts to fill a bra so they have no idea what they are talking about.
Surgery has been suggested,  For some people that is just great.  Some of us cannot have surgery for a variety of reasons.  The decision whether or not to have surgery is a very personal thing and you are the only person who can make that decision. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

Hey bro,

you are a man, you should not wear a bra. IMHO you should try to get surgery, get it in another country if it's cheaper. I know how gyno can consume your life and take control of almost everything you do, I had the surgery and I can tell you it was worth every penny!

Stay strong.

Yes he is a man and if a man has breasts then he needs to wear a bra.

Surgery is not for everyone or many reasons.

Gynecomastia is not life threating, I can well afford the surgery but I have chosen not to have it. You may be different and that is your choice.

Many men are satisfied with having the surgery, some have has less than desirable results, a few have been disfigured and there have been deaths.

My breasts are very large and pronounced and yet I have thrived with the Ladies and in business.

Gynecomastia is very real but the effects are between your ears, refuse to be affected and you will not be a victim of your own self doubt.

hammer

I'm  not going to repeat the great things that have already been said why not to have surgery or why it's ok to wear a bra, I'm just going to say, " if the shoe, or in this case the bra fits! Wear it!"

Offline walt

• Gold Member
like so many others I wear a bra its no big deal , and like hammer I can not have the surgery because I have heart issues. I have C cup boobs and wear one daily. if some people have issues with that its no sweat off my butt, this world has just too many haters.

hammer

like so many others I wear a bra its no big deal , and like hammer I can not have the surgery because I have heart issues. I have C cup boobs and wear one daily. if some people have issues with that its no sweat off my butt, this world has just too many haters.

Walt, I could have the surgery, but I'm not going to because it stupid in my mind and unnecessary! I've had 8 other surgeries to try and improve things in my life! Things like less chronic pain, the ability to stand and walk more/better etc.....

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi Hammer I did not mean that you had heart issues, but I am not a good candidate for surgery.I am comfortable with myself so that's how I roll. Be well.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Alexii,

I've got bigger breasts than you, like 48 D or DD or so depending on body water levels.  If I felt a need for a bra I would wear one.  I'm not a great surgery risk for all sorts of reasons and really have no reason to have a chop job.  As TigerPaws said, I am pleased with the ladies and business and never had it affect anything but juvenile males.  I'm a nudist and spend as much time socially and recreationaly nude as possible.  And you know, the majority of men have gynecomastia (50-70% according to autopsy studies) and that is obvious when you see lots of nude folks.  Nobody cares.  If  the very thought of having breasts makes you want to hide from life and throw girls and work and recreation away because they are too scary to confront knowing you have breasts, then get surgery by all means and hope for the best.  Otherwise, handle bullies appropriately and have fun with the rest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024