Author Topic: I think my boyfriend has gynecomastia: how should I talk to him about it?  (Read 4180 times)

Offline blad

Given the experience of most here, once he tries a bra there will be no turning back.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline gotgyne

Success! After getting some action on Sunday (where I made sure to play with his breasts a little), we talked, and he's tentatively agreed to have a friend of mine (a woman) who works at Dillard get him a bra.
Did the fitting happen already? If yes, is your friend convinced meanwhile that wearing a bra is useful or even good for him?
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Success! After getting some action on Sunday (where I made sure to play with his breasts a little), we talked, and he's tentatively agreed to have a friend of mine (a woman) who works at Dillard get him a bra.
Great idea! I can attest to the fact that Dillards gives great bra fittings! I had one done six months ago and the ladies were running bras back and forth to my fitting room for an hour, having me trying on at least a dozen before settling on a Wacoal Retro Chic lace bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024