Author Topic: Need Help ASAP  (Read 1861 times)

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
Hello everyone i had my gynecomastia surgery about 4 months ago , now my chest was never flat after surgery and the doctor told me i was swelling , its been 4 month still my chest saggy and when i raise my arm or flex my chest it sinks in and looks really worse then before surgery. After 2 visit with my surgeon he told me i was fine and did not need to see him anymore and he was ignoring my questions and they rush me out of their office. now i lost my 6k and ended up with a worse chest then before. Please someone tell me what i can do about thank you

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Were you or are you still overweight? What you describe sounds like some cases I've seen pictures of and those guys were pretty heavy.

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
Did he cut loose skin and left u with big horizontal incisions beside ur nipples or just pure glandular excision? Coz my surgeon removed skin and left me with long vertical scars. Im fine with it tho coz he told me thats the best he can do to give me awesome results. I want flat chest and worry bout scars soon. Can you post pics

Offline liton2k

• Posting Member
Were you or are you still overweight? What you describe sounds like some cases I've seen pictures of and those guys were pretty heavy.
im 5'11 , 150 really skinny

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
We are speaking in a vacuum because there are no photos.  Can you post some pre and post op photos for us?  Thanks

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024