Author Topic: Getting Hormone level Test Done. 1 Quest  (Read 2409 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Hello  ;D i would jus like to say im getting my hormone level test done and was wondering snice i take multi vitamin and at night and Total cerial in morning both have zinc would that mess up my tests because zinc helps increases testorone or least ive heard would that make a difference in my hormone level test. Sorry for my grammer.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Any answers please thanks once again

Offline ikke91

• Posting Member
I heard so to, but never take a overdosis. You increase the chance prostate cancer....

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
man i had my test done about a week ago and i got to tell you a multivitamin wont do anything.....i even take a testbooster (i work at gnc) and nothing really showed up much less a couple of water soluble vitamins.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
thanks and I have real Saggy skin i mean like u can grab skin on my CHEST or skin under My bicep and its so saggy is that due to hormones i have no lean muscle either. thank oyou

Offline mshoaf

• Posting Member
you didnt say what your age was? and were you once over weight?

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Sorry i didnt reply quicker Im 16 6'3 220 lbs I believe i was not but its like this i use to stay in New York wasnt active a bit use to go to school 8-3pm and go on my comp 3-10 and sleep 10:30 so it was rare for people to see me out side and now Im a bit active so i dont know exactly if i lose weight or not but my Skin is very saggy specailly on my upper body my gyne is so soft and my skin on my biceps are sagging and my back has extra skin.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024