Author Topic: Surgery, expencive????? Can Insurance cover it?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I know in Canada insurance covers this. It may be a long wait but its worth it. U.S. insurance will not cover it. I have Aetna the expensivest plan and it doesn't even cover it. Mine is pain related though so I will hear back with them in a 2-3 weeks. It is not impossible though but would be a 99% no chance. What you can do is since surgery is expensive like average of $4000-5000 is negotaite a price with a skilled surgeon. I gaurantee you can get a minimum of 25% off the price. My parents and I have been doing large amounts of research and came out that it costs a surgeon with everything an average of $1200-2000 to do surgery. So you can get the surgery by negotiating for $2500-3000 which would still insure the surgeon enough profit. Good luck on getting your surgery I wish you the best. Start saving, borrow money, do what you can to get it as fast as possible. Your life is worth living not wasting because of this emotional bs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024