Author Topic: OK.. I'm back  (Read 3119 times)

Offline me335

Another question for you guys that was originally intended for elitefitness.com ; And I would really prefer not to retype it, so here we go :)

Ok guys, I really need some help, I have extremely puffy nipples - and I have since I was around 12 or 13. I am now 16 and desperatly searching for a cure. I have never done steroids, and am asking here primarily because you guys seem to be the most knowledgable in this subject. The only not entirely natural thing I have done is take creatine and protein. I was really thinking about getting some of this ;
http://xtreme-research.com/shop/pro...CFSPvYAodukGxFw ;

It seems alot of people are having good results reversing/eliminating it with this. Do you guys think this will help me? Also - I am very ignorant in this area - could someone please explain if this is a spray that I am to spray directly on my nipples or what?
*Please note, in the cold or when i kinda pinch them they go normal*

Thank you guys so very much...You have no idea the amount of stress/embarassment this causes me.

And for those of you, assuming I am just fat and think I have gyno - I am not, I am 6'0 and weigh in at 190 - I run 3-5 miles a day with a whole lot of pushups and situps in between.

Again - Thank you very much to everyone who helps!

Offline tuck_01

• Posting Member
HI.
I am in almost an identical situation as you are in. I am 16 and developed the puffy nipples when I was 14. I have never done anything unnatural to cause it either. I have tried practically all the pills i found claiming to cure it, but it doesn't help. I am very eager to find a cure. In your post are you referring to LiquiDex? It says in the description it helps prevent it, so i don't know if it would actually cure it. I read on this website that the problem is a gland that puches them out, and i think that makes sense because it seems lifting or anything else for that matter doesn't help. I am just hoping it goes away in time for me. And like you i defiantly am not fat i weigh around 140. So if you do deside to buy it keep me posted on the results.

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
if u can buy it legally at stores...it wont work.

if a supplement was for real, the FDA would ban it and make it perscription only. dont be fooled by claims on a package or magazine

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024