Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Success! After getting some action on Sunday (where I made sure to play with his breasts a little), we talked, and he's tentatively agreed to have a friend of mine (a woman) who works at Dillard get him a bra.
Great idea! I can attest to the fact that Dillards gives great bra fittings! I had one done six months ago and the ladies were running bras back and forth to my fitting room for an hour, having me trying on at least a dozen before settling on a Wacoal Retro Chic lace bra.
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Gynecomastia and cross dressing
« Last post by Orb on Today at 01:43:43 PM »
confused old man, I think that's awsome! 

Crossing the isle in no way deems us cross dressers.  I would argue more fashion conscious!
« Last post by Confused old man on Today at 11:58:50 AM »
I shop in the women’s section for sneakers and boots. Standard women’s width is a men’s B width. Hard to find men’s B width shoes. A sales woman years ago told me to shop the women’s shoes. Wow, found boots that fit! I have worn jockey NPLP panties for 20 years. I have ridden horses all my life. Cotton men’s briefs with sweating would bind and pinch and give me rashes and pimples on my back side. A barrel racer told me about the panties and how that would fix my problem because they move with you instead of binding and pinching. Then I started wearing panty hose in the cold months for riding. Both were welcome fixes to my problem. Then 17 years later I get boobs. Wow. I like western snapped or button down shirts. If I didn’t wear a oversized shirt I would get gaps wear it buttons around my chest area. And oversized shirts look sloppy!..so all my old western shirts no longer fit unless I want the gaps in the buttons. And with that you can see my bra. So off to the women’s section I went and bought shirts that fit around my boobs just as those shirts are designed to do. Is that cross dressing or finding things that fit with body changes?..whatever it is I refuse to be a sloppy dresser like a lot of older men are. So people can call me a cross dresser all they want...but I like comfort in my old age...I just bought a lace bra for the summer months..and it’s pink!...why did I buy pink?..because I can!..if I have to buy women’s clothes to fit me, then I should have some daring fun with it!😂😂😂...I think I have hit that rebellious stage of life.
« Last post by Orb on Today at 10:04:42 AM »
Gotgyne,
First, I think that you have a nice figure. You are wearing clothing that fits your shape. You have on a well fitted bra and the ladies tank top is well fitted and covers your bra straps with smaller arm holes that cover the band of your  bra. You are wearing clothing that fits with clothing that fits. You are simply dressing for your shape. I feel that is more important and appropriate than worrying about what department your clothing came from.

❤️🤗Sophie
Sophie is so right!  Everyone seeks out clothing that fits ones shape, looks good, expresses ones self and makes us feel good.
I feel the reason for the two sides of the isle is its simpler to group styles, shapes and "gender" fitting in one place.  Its also nicer for women to shop without men grabbing from the rack right next to them.  Its the shopping experience.  Holding a garment next to ones self to see how it looks...
  I went to the hardware store, needed some stainless steel screws for the boat.  was nice and easy to walk up, see the section with stainless screws, didn't have to search through the plethora of other screws to find what I needed.  

Gotgyne,  You did what many should but haven't mustered the courage.  You look good.
I feel it's all marketing rather than gender identification.
« Last post by gotgyne on Today at 08:52:40 AM »
Thank you very much Sophie for your nice compliments,

you're completely right that I should concentrate on "clothing that fits" and not being afraid that it comes from the "wrong" department. Sometimes I get the guts to do this. I bought the ladies tank top at a boutique chain and the bra at a supermarket, both with changing rooms. At the first store I took the top to the men's changing rooms, at the supermarket the changing rooms were unisex. I read that the fashion chain Primark even installed in two English shops gender neutral changing rooms but the backlash followed immediately. It seems that this topic is highly controversial. I'd appreciate gender neutral changing rooms but can understand that women could be afraid of "Peeping Toms". On the other hand I often accompany my wife to shopping and bring her various pieces of clothing to her changing room and have never met any problems for doing so. Neither the staff nor the female customers said anything. And at the supermarket the cashier in her 60s smiled as she scanned the bra. I'm sure she knew that I bought it for myself.
Nevertheless I'm far behind your knowledge of bras and fashion styles etc. There is still a lot of work for me.

John

« Last post by aboywithgirls on Today at 06:04:16 AM »
Gotgyne,
First, I think that you have a nice figure. You are wearing clothing that fits your shape. You have on a well fitted bra and the ladies tank top is well fitted and covers your bra straps with smaller arm holes that cover the band of your  bra. You are wearing clothing that fits with clothing that fits. You are simply dressing for your shape. I feel that is more important and appropriate than worrying about what department your clothing came from. 

❤️🤗Sophie 
Photos / Re: Gyno or no
« Last post by aboywithgirls on Today at 05:42:46 AM »
I also believe that you  have gynecomastia, translation: female breasts. I think that you should get a referral from your doctor to a breast care center. There, you can have an ultrasound and or a mammogram which will give you a diagnosis of exactly  what  you  are dealing with. 

❤️Sophie 
Acceptance / Re: We are not victims
« Last post by aboywithgirls on Today at 05:34:18 AM »
Two years ago, I was a crossdresser AND I "suffered " from gynecomastia. I think that  most here know that I never really "suffered " from gynecomastia. I wore my bra out of need and panties by choice for 30 years before becoming me. I feel that it is insane that I can drop both of those labels because my driver's license says "female".

Yes, I  have  changed a few things in the past couple years, but, that doesn't suddenly give me any exclusive privilege to shop for and wear "women's " clothing and shoes. I wore and still wear clothing that fit. Many others here have discovered and have been enjoying the fact that certain articles of clothing that are typically marketed for women, are a better fit and more comfortable. 

❤️Sophie 
Photos / Re: Gyno or no
« Last post by blad on Today at 01:24:08 AM »
I would definitely say gyno.

I see by the bra strap marks that you have already been wearing bras and must find that the support is preferred. I would agree that that is a good idea based on the development of your breasts.
User Photos / Gyno post op
« Last post by vilakazi on Yesterday at 04:40:11 PM »
Hi guys im one year into my gyno surgery and these are my results. I am a little disappointed tbh

Do you guys think i shoudd ask for a revision or just accept it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022