Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Acceptance Garments / Re: Your Favorite Bra Fitter and Why?
« Last post by Johndoe1 on June 28, 2022, 09:54:12 AM »
Torrid is very open as well.  Recently have had good luck with them. They're a favorite of Sophia's too.
« Last post by Confused old man on June 28, 2022, 09:44:35 AM »
There is a transgender woman who lives in Florida that works part time for Soma. Rhonda is her name. So yes, soma is much more open about this sort of thing. She has a blog. Rhondasescape.com. Talks a lot about fashion and being accepted of who you are.
Acceptance Garments / Re: What is your favorite bra and why?
« Last post by aboywithgirls on June 28, 2022, 07:39:49 AM »
My favorite bra is my underscore underwire unlined in a 38B. They seem to be the most comfortable for me.
That bra looks fabulous on you. It looks like you are a full B cup. I'm sure that you are more comfortable and confident when you are wearing it. Are you wearing a bra full time?

Sophie ❤️ 
Acceptance Garments / Re: What is your favorite bra and why?
« Last post by dunkin on June 28, 2022, 07:24:52 AM »
My favorite bra is my underscore underwire unlined in a 38B. They seem to be the most comfortable for me.
Acceptance / Re: Do you like wearing a bra
« Last post by Puna on June 28, 2022, 04:32:49 AM »
Do you like wearing a bra?

I love wearing a bra. Without a bra, I’m really uncomfortable and my chest hurts after a while. Also I feel out of place in public when I’m not supported.

Your Stories / Re: New member
« Last post by Denny on June 27, 2022, 10:24:10 PM »
Thank you. That means a lot. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with. I'm just trying to figure things out as I go. I really don't mind wearing a bra. Actually my back stopped hurting and I didn't even know the cause of it. Now I know it was because of lack of support. However I don't want anyone to see me wear it. I am a 40 C. I can live like this as long as they don't get any bigger.
Sex / Re: Before and After
« Last post by OnlyGodKnowsWhy on June 27, 2022, 10:11:42 PM »
This is a great topic! My wife noticed them but kinda avoided them. Once I started wearing a bra, she opened up and plays with them more. I really enjoy it.  

Kirsten 
« Last post by OnlyGodKnowsWhy on June 27, 2022, 10:08:39 PM »
Sophie ❤️
This is the issue I had with VS vs Soma.... victoria secret simply wouldn't do it, but the lady at soma was so happy to help me. She brought me soooo many bras to try and apologized saying she didn't want to ober load me. She was so amazing to work with. I honestly look forward to going back when I have the money and buying a couple more bras
Acceptance / Re: Do you like wearing a bra
« Last post by OnlyGodKnowsWhy on June 27, 2022, 10:00:48 PM »
I am very side-set, so my c-cup breasts definitely perk out the sides when I'm not supported. I also have back pain from an injury about 10 year a ago that goes away when I take my breast weight off my chest. That and the smoother look a bra gives, a bra is a must. From the moment I wake up and go to work, to the moment I go to bed 
Your Stories / Re: New member
« Last post by OnlyGodKnowsWhy on June 27, 2022, 09:49:15 PM »
Denny, you are doing absolutely nothing wrong. This is something we can't control or turn off and on when we want. Take off your shoes and stay a while. There is nothing but support from guys and gals who are in he same boat!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022