Author Topic: my nipps  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Pissedoff650

• Posting Member
I have i guess what you would call bodybuilders gynecomastia.....not man boobs but swollen glands and swollen nipples....this condition has haunted me for 4 years since i was 14.....It makes me especially angry because i work so hard on my body to look good but i cant seem to see past my puffy nipples...I have ordered a herbal product call "'diet aid of questionable value'"...i hope it works because i dont think my parents would fork out the money for surgery..... and suggestions on treatment for this condition??????

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
It makes me especially angry because i work so hard on my body to look good but i cant seem to see past my puffy nipples...

This sounds very familiar to me and I think for many others as well here. I started working out when I was 15 or 16, because I didn't like how my chest looked. I trained and I trained... I jogged in the rain and I pumped the iron in the gym. I got into a nice shape, but I just couldn't get rid of the ugly nipples. Now I'm 25 years old and I finally got myself to the surgery. Now I'm very relieved and I don't have to use my energy at hating my chest anymore. If there is something positive in this, it must be the thing that I'm in very good shape and fit. Puffy nipples really make you work out HARD.

I'm sorry to say this, but in my experience there isn't any other good way to get rid of the gyne than the surgery.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I have ordered a herbal product call "'diet aid of questionable value'"...i hope it works

Dude...

Do me a favor, take a bunch of 'Before', 'During' and 'After' pics and post them here. There has been no concrete evidence that 'diet aid of questionable value' actually works. I for one would really like to find out if this stuff is a scam or not.

Thanks my man!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

sadboy89

The "gyne xin" is definitely a scam/ Took it for one month and had no change and now i have a weird rash which i believe may be a result of it! avoid this people   :(

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
pissedoff and gone,,, i had the exact same problem...was in great shape, low body fat but still had saggy nipples that didnt adhere to the chest wall... i ran 11km everyday because i thought i was fat until i found out what it was...i tried pec exercises which made it look worse...

finally i went tot he doc about it and he sent me to a PS who said i had a case of mild gynecomastia sitting on a well developed pec wall... he suggested hemiareolar excision of gland and lipo if needed,

anyway i write this now 2 days post op and am feeling this was the right thing to do. I could no longer live with it, trying to cover it by wearing black tshirts or tshirts with prints, and hoping that everyime i had to take my shirt off it was cold...but u shouldnt have to live like that.

like i said i had a mild case but it was constantly on my mind due to ppls fetish of grabbing my nipples (when they glared through t shirts) even though it was only a minor case. exercise does basically nothing for it, especially if it is glandular. if it worried u that much i suggest see the PS and see wat they say...they dont cut for no reason.

where do u live...i live in australia and mine wasnt too expensive after the rebates i got....
all hospital room and theatre covered by health fund
PS fee = 2000 )but get around 700 back from public health fund)
Anesthetic fee = 1050 (but get some back from health fund)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024