Author Topic: Summer Vests your advice please  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
hello,

what are the under works and under armour vests like for sue in the summer?  Are they really hot and sweaty and awful?

What vests do you experienced vest wearers recommend?  Any tips or advice?  I have heard people mention going up a size for vests as they can be very tight.  Any particular vests that do the job better than others on the market?

Many thanks,

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I would imagine they are very hot in the summer time. I have an Underworks vest and it is fairly thick.

I have heard that the elasticity of the garment does not hold up for very long. Don't quote me on that tho...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I am wearing a G2Compression shirt, seems fairly light weight, it is kinda warm though in the hot weather, but not as hot as wearing a jumper!! so its definetly better, seems to do the trick quite well, im not 100% comfortable in a tshirt but its 70% less noticeable than without the vest..

Get the right size, its designed to be tight.. it feels horrible but gradually getting used to it. its hard to put on but if it wasnt tight then it wouldnt be as effective, so can't have everything I guess.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024