Author Topic: Puffed Nips / Early Gyne from propecia - Arimidex??? HELP  (Read 1839 times)

Offline steve172

• Posting Member
Hi guys, just found your site and have looked around but there is so much conflicting info that is hard to digest. Really good site though, great to know that something like this exists.

Basically have had puffed nips (when hot) for last 6 months...have been on propecia (fin) for 2 years.

I had oestradiol and T checked 31/10/06 when i was on 0.625mg fin ED
oest =160 (pmol/L) Normal Range = 50-220
T = 20.9 (nmol/L) Normal Range = 10-50

Then had them checked 26/4/07 after being on 0.25mg fin ED for 3 months
oest =170 (pmol/L) Normal Range = 50-220
T = 22.7 (nmol/L) Normal Range = 10-50

Suprised me that both actually went up, although negligablly on the the lower ammount of fin.

Not sure how the oest level "really" relates...i.e. is it aged based and someone my age (28) should actually be at the lower end of the scale. Really wish I'd had levels checked before starting fin 2 years ago!....everyone should do this!!!!!!!!

Regardless, I have now been on Arimidex (0.5mg monday and friday) for a week and fin back up to 0.625mg ED, Mainly doing it to stop getting Gyno and increase libido.

I subscribe to the theory that oest and T may not be true indicators of sides anyway. Simple fact that lowering DHT means that even "normal" levels of oest can cause sides.

like to hear any comments on my E / T levels and from anyone that has had success stopping gyne with Arimidex (what dosage???) nobody seems to know that.

Cheers

Steve

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024