Author Topic: There HAS to be a Natural way to loose gynecomastia.  (Read 23102 times)

Offline crusade

• Posting Member
Hey, its been a while since Ive been on this site, but Im back again, and more determind than ever to get rid of my gynecomastia this time around. Here are a few quick fire stats

Height: 5'7.5
Weight: 11.5 st
Body Fat(I got one of them body fat scales):Around 17.5
Duration of Gyno: Roughly 10 years
Surgeries: One surgery undertaken about two years ago on the NHS. It was just lipo, and no gland was removed. The surgery had no real results, as my gyno hasen't changed at all since.
Desperation (1-100): 24,000,000,000

Im currently undergoing my own little research program, trying to gather information about gynecomastia, in the hope that I can find a way to get rid of my own, and hopefully help other guys to get rid of theirs also. However looking at these boards its a little bit depressing to see that the only treatment that seems to get any real results is surgery. Im just convinced that there has to be another natural way to treat the condition that doesent require going under the knife, and thats what Im trying to find.

From what I know,(and please correct me if im wrong here guys) is that gynocomastia (simply put) is caused by an imbalance of hormones in the body at some stage or other which results in the over production of estrogen, and therefore the development of female bodily characteristics (breasts). The gynecomastia can be either fat, fat mixed with glandular tissue, or just glandular tissue on its own.

Therefore if I was to find a way to get rid of my gynecomastia it would have to involve both loosing any excess fat that I have, and getting rid of the glandular tissue thats under my breasts.This, I deduced would have to be done with something that 'breaks-up' glandular tissue (I guess in a localised area ie the breast), or some sort of way to adress the balance of hormones, which hopefully would make the glandular tissue regress in size and mass.

Basically my question is this. Is there any natural remedy/substance/group of substances/ vitamins/minerals etc , that can do this? If so has anyone out there tried it, and how exaclty does it work.Any and all information would be very appreciated. I will be continuing my personal research and posting up any useful information that I may find.

Thanks Guys.

Offline outertrial

Basically my question is this. Is there any natural remedy/substance/group of substances/ vitamins/minerals etc , that can do this?

No not really. I only heard of surgery working, youd be better off looking at getting that. If moneys a problem you can get it done in Europe for a couple of grand.

Offline Pissedoff650

• Posting Member
I am currently taking a supplement called G Y N E X I N it is supposed to be natural and supposed to work.... I havent seen any results so far but im being optomisitic because i too cannot go under the knife..

King_kaboodle

I am currently taking a supplement called G Y N E X I N it is supposed to be natural and supposed to work.... I havent seen any results so far but im being optomisitic because i too cannot go under the knife..

Keep us appraised tho. I asked about it earlier this week if anyone had heard about em. If you do happen to miraculously see results (slim chance but I wont rule it out for hope's sake) let us know.

Offline realist85

• Posting Member
I think alot of people have this intrinsic bias that "natural" is better, largely perpetuated by the herbal supplement and organic food industry. I say bullshit. As an atheist, I doubt that God designed our bodies perfectly, which is why we're on the site in the first place. We have to do whatever we can to help ourselves, and not necessarily rely on nature, which has failed us so far. Screw doing things half assed because the real solution is too radical.

You know the science behind this. You've seen the results with surgeons (my case pending-waiting for swelling and scar tissue to subside).

What's a week off from work and a few K when it will remove a lifelong burden from you?

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hey, its been a while since Ive been on this site, but Im back again, and more determind than ever to get rid of my gynecomastia this time around. Here are a few quick fire stats

Height: 5'7.5
Weight: 11.5 st
Body Fat(I got one of them body fat scales):Around 17.5
Duration of Gyno: Roughly 10 years
Surgeries: One surgery undertaken about two years ago on the NHS. It was just lipo, and no gland was removed. The surgery had no real results, as my gyno hasen't changed at all since.
Desperation (1-100): 24,000,000,000

Im currently undergoing my own little research program, trying to gather information about gynecomastia, in the hope that I can find a way to get rid of my own, and hopefully help other guys to get rid of theirs also. However looking at these boards its a little bit depressing to see that the only treatment that seems to get any real results is surgery. Im just convinced that there has to be another natural way to treat the condition that doesent require going under the knife, and thats what Im trying to find.

From what I know,(and please correct me if im wrong here guys) is that gynocomastia (simply put) is caused by an imbalance of hormones in the body at some stage or other which results in the over production of estrogen, and therefore the development of female bodily characteristics (breasts). The gynecomastia can be either fat, fat mixed with glandular tissue, or just glandular tissue on its own.

Not always my docotor told me some people just get it, Theres no reason its just natural.

Therefore if I was to find a way to get rid of my gynecomastia it would have to involve both loosing any excess fat that I have, and getting rid of the glandular tissue thats under my breasts.This, I deduced would have to be done with something that 'breaks-up' glandular tissue (I guess in a localised area ie the breast), or some sort of way to adress the balance of hormones, which hopefully would make the glandular tissue regress in size and mass.

The only way I can see this working is injecting something on the gland tissue. I hardly think a pill is going to help.

Basically my question is this. Is there any natural remedy/substance/group of substances/ vitamins/minerals etc , that can do this? If so has anyone out there tried it, and how exaclty does it work.Any and all information would be very appreciated. I will be continuing my personal research and posting up any useful information that I may find.

There is a "natural remedy" that someone above me mentioned which I dont think  will work. It possilbe for it to reduce the size of the breast ( the fat part) but not the actual gland.

Thanks Guys.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Probably most Gynecomastia is referred to as being "Idiopathic".

"Idiopathic" is medical term and seems to mean something between "Duh, I Dunno" and "Your guess is as good as mine".
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
the problem is how you would target the tissue so that it would degrade and the rest of the body would stay intact.  that's why it's unlikely.  i think some scar tissue has been alleviated with cortisone shots, but i really wouldn't want to play with it.  shy of divine intervention, i think you're stuck with surgery. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

cody sockeye

Probably most Gynecomastia is referred to as being "Idiopathic".

"Idiopathic" is medical term and seems to mean something between "Duh, I Dunno" and "Your guess is as good as mine".

:D I got a good laugh outta that thank you.

Offline samihassan

Nolva or Tamoxifen has been PROVEN to work in doctor cases. Idk what you all are talking about.

Offline naver

• Posting Member
Raloxifene has been tested with better results than nolva, AIs such as 6-oxo have also been known help.
Do a search on google for the relevant studies. You can get both tamoxifen(nolva) and raloxifene online without a prescription. These are relatively safe drugs, multiple logs of usage can be found on bodybuilding sites.

Offline shen

• Posting Member
Hemotoxic venom breaks down tissue. Why don't you go try taking a rattlesnake bite to the chest? That may work...

Offline samihassan

Hemotoxic venom breaks down tissue. Why don't you go try taking a rattlesnake bite to the chest? That may work...

You're a fukin idiot

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Idiot or not, His suggestion makes as much sense as some of the other things that have been mentioned.

To his credit, His comment doubtless was a Joke. Unfortunately some of the others were genuinely serious.

Offline 1966

• Posting Member
after years of searching this is the one and only website i have signed up to due to a post. i am moreless the same as you. i have had it for years but your one step ahead. . . i actualy havent actualy tried anythink yet. i just seem to search and look at disturbing pictures. but recently have come accros turmeric root. i am considering giving it a go. but abit unsure. have you tried or no any one who has tried this? any help would be appreciated. if i make a sudden dash to the groccers il let u no what happens.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024