Author Topic: Real or Pseudo...why does the weather make my chest look different?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline BXVI

I definately have Gyno...not 100% sure if its real or pseudo or a mix of both. However, when its cold, my chest looks, well normal...not very muscular and defined, but I'd be fine walking around without a shirt if it ALWAYS looked like that. My chest also looks normal whenever i pinch my nipples. Question is-why does this happen and does it indicate my gyno is real or pseudo?

King_kaboodle

I definately have Gyno...not 100% sure if its real or pseudo or a mix of both. However, when its cold, my chest looks, well normal...not very muscular and defined, but I'd be fine walking around without a shirt if it ALWAYS looked like that. My chest also looks normal whenever i pinch my nipples. Question is-why does this happen and does it indicate my gyno is real or pseudo?

It's real. You just described puffy nipples. That's how they work. Im the same way. If I could keep em from puffing on me and look like they do when I pinch em all the time, I'd spend all day without a shirt on. :-P Its nice when it gets cold and they look normal, but sadly they are actual gyn, not pseudo. Pseudo will always lack puffy nipples.

Offline PuffyDaddy

Well, my GP told me that I just have a small fat deposit beneath my nipple,ie pseudo-gyn. There is nothing hard or swollen beneath the nipple.
Nevertheless, my nipples look puffy...... ???

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
I had the surgery 10 months ago and my PS removed the gland and did some lipo. Now, on my left side I still have puffy nipples and the pec has a weird shape so I had a consultation with my PS. He told me that he would perform lipo on that side to correct it.

I've always been under the impression that puffy nips were the results of gland, but now I'm being told by my PS that it is fat since he took out the gland and I only need lipo....

What do you guys think?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Also, believe if you same pain around the nipples and in your chest it is gland.
Anyone, want to offer their thoughts. If it is fat I don't think it would change due to weather .

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Also, I believe I have real because my one side is larger than the others.

Here is the link to my photo's:
http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

Here is the link and I think I have a good amount of gland.
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,11342.0.html

Offline PuffyDaddy

As I said, I have the puffy nipple, but only in the morning (after getting out of bed) or after a hot bath.
The nipple is not sore or tender. GP said its just fat and skin, there's nothing swollen or hard. Excersise would help.
Maybe there are really puffy nipples which arent due to gland....... ???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
With or without Gynecomastia, The nipples are to some degree erectile.

Various stimuli such as temperature changes or clothing rubbing may cause the nipples to become more erect. It is 100% normal and means nothing except that you are alive.

Sometimes the nipples will be quite sensitive and at other times will seem devoid of sensation, This too means nothing.

I can also blow both hot and cold air from the same lungs.  Are we not odd creatures?
Grandpa Dan

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Also, Don't know if it is just me but my one side is larger than the other side.
Believe this is a definite indication that it is gland?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024