Author Topic: first consult in 7 hours....  (Read 1696 times)

Offline someguy26

• Posting Member
going to the doc at 3 o clock today.  kinda nervous about it.  we'll see how it goes

Offline someguy26

• Posting Member
ok, so my consult was yesterday. 
the guy i went to was a general surgeon, who i was told to see by insurance before i went to a plastic surgeon.
he confirmed i have a mild case of gyno. he felt the mass behind my right nipple. (there is non on my left). said he could perform the surgery, which he has done many times, with a 95% guarantee of a perfect result.   BUT, he only will do it on the right side!  i asked about looking symmetrical on both sides, as he said he would do excision, and a bit of 'breast tissue removal' (meaning lypo he said), and he said "i am not going to do the left side.  there is nothing wrong. 
both of my moobs look exactly the same, except for a bit more puffiness on the nipple on the right side. 
what a crock. 
definately not going to him. 
i have to call my insurance back now.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Bro, I understand how you feel. 95% of the time insurance doesn't pay anyway, unless you are on the National Health Service Plan, which you might be if you don't live in the U.S....Unless medically necessary, insurance will not pay...Sorry for the bad news.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024