Author Topic: Leaning over  (Read 1546 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
This is for all you guys that had excision and lipo!! After the operation, did you notice that for the first week or too everything seemed alot tighter. I'm 3 mths postop and the skin has loosened up alot. I was very impressed in the beginning but slowly getting dissappointed. Question: even after the operation, do you notice when you lean over in a relaxed state that skin hangs a little bit making it look alot worse than it is. When I'm standing straight up like everyone in their photos it looks decent but as soon as I bend over and look in the mirror the skin sags..hmmmm, I don't understand this. Any comments would be great ???

Offline fiXXXer

• Bronze Member
It's just that the skin hasn't tightened up yet - how long did you wear the compression vest for?

Get into the gym and work your chest hard for a few months, to build some muscle and tighten it up.
Facing what consumes you is the only way to be free!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I wore the vest for about 2mths. At week 1 post op, I was in total amazement. My chest was flat as a board. I asked the PS if it would stay like this, he said yes. Another lied to patient, very disappointing. Why would the skin loosen up that much??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Pics dude... pics....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It's just that the skin hasn't tightened up yet - how long did you wear the compression vest for?

Get into the gym and work your chest hard for a few months, to build some muscle and tighten it up.

I think that about sums it up.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024