Author Topic: Subject  (Read 1644 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
I was wondering if anyone on the site had any improvements from dieting/working out and had some before and after pics from it.

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
hey thanks man for the good response, but two things

1. I believe a majority of my "moob" is adipose or fat tissue not gland (thats what the doc told me) plus i can see a slight circular shaped tissue of at the end of my "moob"......the gland (thankfully its not to noticeable, especially when my nips are hard lol) but my point is its a small amount of gland...so im hoping to be able to loose the fat and just have a muscular chest with the small amount of gland.....but as we all now there isnt really such a thing as spot reducing but since i am pretty lean otherwise im hoping it wont take to long....I can show you a picture if you'd like so you could see everything i am talking about, and give a response.

2. I am also not doing a traditional chest workout, since i am of course obsessed with loosing my moobs I subscribe to a fitness magazine and buy various ones all the time and even take some out from my library. Anywho so in one of the issues from this fitness magazine it had routines for all different body parts for all different types of goals. So like you would have every common workout body part and then it would list all these different exercises grouped together to make different routines...so the three different goal options were "Size", "Strength" and "getting lean"....so of course for chest i chose "getting lean" and i dont think this routine will necessarily make my chest  bigger and push out my gland making it look bad but instead making it leaner and more defined so ill just have a muscular chest with the small gland.....but i really gotta put in all my work

In case you wanted to see this is my chest workout....and as u can see it uses a crap load of reps

decline press*                       # of Sets : 5    # of reps: 6/    6/   10/   15*/   15*/

flat-bench dumbbell flye*         # of Sets : 4     # of reps: 6/   10/   12*/   15*/

incline hammer press             # of Sets : 5      # of reps: 6/   6/     15*   15*/ 

dumbbell pullover                  # of Sets : 5         # of reps: 6/   8/    12/   15*/   20*/

decline pushup                   until failure

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Not True.

Work on you upper chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024