Author Topic: tingling sensation  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
as i stated in an earlier post, ive been under a lot of stress with my recovery thus far. its been about 6.5-7 weeks since my op and my right nipple is nearly flat, but my left one is somewhat puffy still. i had lipo and excision and this was my second op, the last being only excision 2 years ago.
i feel hard tissue underneath the left nipple which i have been trying to massage to break down--hopefully it's scar tissue.
anyway, when i firmly massage my left nipple i get an odd tingly sensation for 2-4 minutes after. its like a buzzy tingly sensation in the nipple where ive been massaging. i never got this before i had surgery if i massaged my nipple. does anyone know what this could be?
and is it possible that one nipple would heal much more slowly than the other? if both of them looked like my right one, i dare say i would be satisfied.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
when u feel the tingeling feeling it could be the nervs under the skin, after my surgery i had a numb feeling in the nipples for about one year after surgery and it went slowly away, my left nipple healed slower than my right one so that can happen,

Bye
i finally feel like im a man

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Blarneystoner, I had the same operation except 1 difference, also had areola reduction. My right nipple is totally flat, perfect, the left side has hard material directly behind my nipple. I saw the PS and he told me it was a permanent suture which keeps the areola from stretching. I said how come I cant feel it on the nonpuffy side, he said the right side suture is closer to the surface of the areola. He said nothing he can do, this pisses me off because now I have a flat nipple and a puffy nipple. This was my 2nd operation, I'm sick of this gyne shit. I'm just gonna deal with it, it doesn't look that bad I guess. It was funny, I told my PS that it was puffier on the right and everytime I touch my right nipple I feel a lump, the PS said stop touching it!! LOL.....He told me you have a great improvement, he agrees it was a little puffy but alot better than preop. It's true, the right side was the puffiest nipple and it is better.

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hello everyone...i have been looking for a sensation which could cause breast growth all over this forum....i dont know if i am in the right place...well i had gyno from about the age of 13 or 14.... but i started experiencing this sensation a year ago under my right chest nipple.... the sensation is like something trying to come out...it comes and goes..i dont know how to explain this sensation but.... i think it caused breastt growth...i donno if it is because i gained too much fat than actual gyno growth....my left chest was compartively smaller....it was much smaller before that year i mentioned....and i dont actually get this sensation on my left side as often as i get it on my right....maybe its PSYCHOLOGICAL but...

a couple of weeks ago...may 30th... i had my gyno surgery done....i didn see an endocrinologist... had my blood tested for somethings...everything looks fine....but now that i have that sensation again on my right chest again..like something pushing out frm nipple...comes and goes.. and i fear i my gyno will come back on my right side....is this possible? please reply....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024