Author Topic: any finance companies easy on approval?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey guys, i have been on this forum for about 8 to 10 months, learned a lot seen a lot, and finally had my surgery scheduled for july 14, but i had to cancel it today, and i am super pissed, since im a freshman  without good credit, so i was rejected for a loan but i tried a cosigner but he chickened out complaining of the high interest rates. i cant explain how frustrating it is coz i was almost there. anyways i dont have summer school, so im planning on doing two jobs to come up with the money but i really suck at saving. and i have to do this before September, coz once my college starts i wont have the time. anyways i wanna try one last time, is there any finance company easy on students where there wont be a need of cosigners, if there is please do let me know. good luck. thanks in advance.

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
hey guys, i have been on this forum for about 8 to 10 months, learned a lot seen a lot, and finally had my surgery scheduled for july 14, but i had to cancel it today, and i am super pissed, since im a freshman  without good credit, so i was rejected for a loan but i tried a cosigner but he chickened out complaining of the high interest rates. i cant explain how frustrating it is coz i was almost there. anyways i dont have summer school, so im planning on doing two jobs to come up with the money but i really suck at saving. and i have to do this before September, coz once my college starts i wont have the time. anyways i wanna try one last time, is there any finance company easy on students where there wont be a need of cosigners, if there is please do let me know. good luck. thanks in advance.

Another option might be to try get a credit card with a 0% APR for the first however many months.  I know credit cards companies are all too eager to give cards to students so maybe you could find one with no or a low interest rate for the first few months and pay (if the doctor's office allows it) with the card, then just pay off the card over time.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
i do get those credit card offers, but they usually offer me only a small limits, like in hundreds. and that wont help. >:(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024