Author Topic: How much is estimated gland removal cost (uk private)?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
i have a really minor case (puffy nips) but it does cause me to be self-consious and not at ease with myself.

i'm thinking about getting something done fast, so what is the estimated cost for private gland removal in england?

i live in northern england (not london prices), as far as i'm aware with suregry you tend to pay more for general anethestic (put to sleep) id rather be awake through it with 'local' if it saves a little money.

but yeah would appricate some estimated figures£ back, cheers people  ;)

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

If you have a read through the UK section of this website you will get a pretty good idea of which private surgeons are used the most in the UK and their prices.

Here in the UK there are probably 2 who are frequently used (Levick in Birmingham and Karadis in London).  I believe both charge about the same which is around £4000.  However if, as I suggest, you read the UK section you will see that several UK patients have had their surgery done in Poland and Spain at less than half the UK prices.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024