Author Topic: Can you toughen up skin around areolas so doesn't scar as worse?  (Read 1711 times)

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
Maybe a dumb question, but curious if anyone else had any thoughts about this.  The chest and other areas of the skin usually scar worse since they're the least "exposed" to daily life I think.  Scars on your hands won't show up nearly as bad as they would on your chest or stomach I think.  Work outdoors more with your shirt off?  Mud wrestle with midgets shirtless?  Roll around beach sand naked?

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
Well you don't scratch your face with a sandpaper, still the scars on the face usually fade quite well. There's lots of stretch on the chest and the skin is thick, that's why scars on the chest and on shoulders usually look worse.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Maybe we have different skin type in different parts of the body.. If the scars are soo bad (which i havnt seen anyone from gyne surgery having big scars) then you could always have some kind of laser thing...

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
Nah, a moderate risk to using lasers to improve the appearance of scars is even more hyper or hypo-pigmentation.  Especially worthless to people with darker skin type.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024