Author Topic: Surgery yesterday  (Read 2439 times)

Offline socorock

• Posting Member
Hey guys. I had my surgery yesterday :). Just wondering, how long do i wear the compression vest for?
please help

Offline socorock

• Posting Member
No he didnt, actually he didnt even suggest i wear one, but i insisted on it. And i don't even know what a foam vest is. Sounds bad i know, but he didnt to a bad job actually. Im quite pleased with the results right now. At the moment i have 2 squares of about 2 cm thick pieces of tissue-like material over my nipples, with transparant plastic water proof seals over them, with a compression vest on top. Hopefully that will do, as long as i keep wearing my vest im pretty sure everything will turn out okay.

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I did't have any foam. I wore compression vest 24/7 for a week and then 12 hours (nights) a day two weeks. I'm very happy with the results.

Offline flex1appeal

You should wear a vest for 1 month 24/7. You can take it off to shower or wash it for a few hours but other than that it should always be on. I find it very odd your doctor didn't have you wear one or give you any advice on wearing one. Who was your doctor? I remember thinking my results were awesome for the first week or so and then the swelling went away and I could see more clearly. After 6-8 weeks, you'll really be able to tell if you like what you see. Be sure to post some pics.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024