Author Topic: Man Oh Man.  (Read 1693 times)

cody sockeye

This is not good. I decided to wait another year before doing anything about my gyno. So what happens? Well, I'm not sure. Something very WEIRD is going on though. I have not gained or lost any weight in the last few months, very steady actually between 158 and 160. My gyno looks worse to me every day. I don't understand if it is in my head or if it is really happening. I find it harder to hide it now, I find my nips even bigger than I remember them, I find that my chest has actually gotten bigger??? Is it possible that it is getting ready to recede after 6 years of suffering with it? Or am I just pretty much screwed? I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore. I'm starting a new school next year and I just wanted to have a fresh start. I'm 14 and I just want this gone already. I'm an early bloomer and ever since I hit puberty I had this. I got my hormone test scrip thing written out but I haven't ordered it yet. What is going on with me and what do you think I should do???

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
yeah i'd def. go to an endo.  Also, every week or so you should measure your chest with a tape ruler.  And log it down.  This way u'll see in  couple of months down the line if its actually growing or if its in your head.

Offline flex1appeal

You are 14 and have had this since you were 8? You are early into puberty and this can reverse itself. Best thing you can do is go seek advice from an endocrinologist. They can check your hormone levels and make sure everything is in balance. And if it isn't in balance then he can get it in balance. Need to tackle this problem early on to prevent the possibility of it getting worse or becoming irreversable.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024