Author Topic: elevated progesterone...  (Read 4379 times)

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
first off i have had puffy nipples for around 7 years now, and then my next step was to get blood tests as advised by my doctor. He says all of my other hormones checked out except for the fact that i have an abnormal elevated level of progesterone.
can evening out my progesterone to normal levels cause the hard tissue under my nipples to go away? is there any remedies to cure the elevated progesterone?
thanks for your inputs.

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
please help this guy here, a case of elevated progesterone, Can you please post detailed readings of you blood tests. It would be helpful for people to comment on it.
What did ur Endo Say? How recent are these tests?
Ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
my blood tests showed all normal levels of other hormones, but an abnormal high level of progesterone.

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
what did endo say?
post ur test results...

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
my doctor told me my blood tests showed elevated progesterone i have an appointment with the endo on june 11, does progesterone go hand in hand with the tissue that causes puffy nipples??

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
does progesterone go hand in hand with the tissue that causes puffy nipples??
As far as i have read on this forum, puffy nipples are due to gland tissue underneath your areola region, This is the glad tissue which is the target tissue of estrogen/prolactin, In some individuals the hormones act too much on the target, which causes the breast to enlarge. but after some time the size remains same, and the hormones matter that much, that is the point which is also known as stabilization of hormones, Surgery is advised at this juncture. That is the reason surgery is not advised for guys who are still growing (age group 16 - 19/20) this age bracket is a rough idea and can vary drastically, such cases are said to be that of late starters.

I'm a late starter, I had sparse growth of beard till age 22, then hormones started balancing, but i would say im still growing ( speaking wrt hormones)

get you endo consultation done ASAP, dont postpone things, by the way wats your age?

ciao

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
im 19, and have had since around 12-13 im around 5'10 havent grown in a while, and have been shaving since around 16 so im no late bloomer

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
get your endo related things in place, and take a consult with a good PS experienced with Gyne, you shud be on your way to a Gyne free life very soon  ;D

keep posted....and Dont postpone things !!!!

Ciao

Offline flex1appeal

You need to have your doctor explain this to you in detail. Telling you that your progesterone levels are elevated does you no good. Give him a call back and ask him to elaborate and to explain what course of action needs to be taken and what that action will accomplish. He should be educating you on this not us.

flex

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
He should be educating you on this not us.
absolutely correct

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024