Author Topic: Tannic Acid & Tea Bags dry Nipple Up?  (Read 2577 times)

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
Has anyone ever tried using tea bags (has tannic acid in them) which is supposed to dry up skin.  (Dr Oz told somone to use it on their feet one time on Oprah that had sweaty feet)  Could the tannic acid in the tea (or tea) dry up the nipple enough to help a little?  Even if temporary?

If not - is there any thing else that would dry up or the nipple or toughen the nipple skin causing it to appear erect?

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I don't know if this would work or not for what you are wanting to get out of it but as far as toughening up the nipple skin is concerned.......
When my wife was about to give birth to our son the doctor told my wife to toughen up the skin of her nipples to get ready for breast feeding.  To do that he had her rougyhly rub them with a dry wash cloth for a couple of weeks ahead of the birth to kind of callouse them up a little. It made them a little raw the first few times but after a few days it wasn't a big deal anymore.  Anyway it seemed to work for that purpose.  Maybe you could adapt it to your situation.  Probably the worst thing that would come out of it is calloused nipples.

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
What do calloused nipples look like?  Are they more of an erect looking nipple?  If it would cause them to look a little more erect then I would be glad to try it.  Hoping to take away some of the puffyness.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i would think it could darken lighter skin over time too? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024