Author Topic: its time for me to get a surgery  (Read 1492 times)

Offline danni

Hi guys, I am new to the website. I am very glad to find you guys, But now I need guidiance from you guys.

I think i have gynecomastia since i was 15yrs old, i would always wear double shirt or would be very scared to take off my shirt places where i could. I am now 20yrs old and i want to do something about it.

I went to see an Endorconoligst, i asked what i can do? she said i can do the surgery, she checked my chest and said i have some breast tissue too. She told me about one plastic surgeon in the same building. i went to his office and i felt like it was pure marketing going on there. The consulation fee was $100 and surgery would be close too $4700. I asked about insurance, her reply was insurance will not cover this.

Now can you guys tell me step by step what should I do from start. how can I consult with plastic surgeons for free? and how can I make my insurance cover my surgery?

Or is there a cure without surgery?, according my research I didnt find anything like that!

I wish to be normal again, I wish I can take off my shirt and go swiming, i wish I would could wear my favorite shirts again and without the fear of having male breasts.

Guys please help me, I dont know how to start all this please help me!
Thanks,
Danni

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024