Author Topic: After years of solitude...  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Rhinotested

Hey guys,

As the title implies, I have been suffering for years with gyne and I too hate taking my tops off, and revealing what's underneath it.

Since the age of about 10/11 I started putting on weight, firstly on my chest. Got the usual sod ball story that it was just puppy fat and that it would all go away when I was older.

Well, in 3 weeks I'm going to be 25 and guess what, they haven't gone. They're bigger. Granted I am overweight, and I'm not fool to know that this obviously isn't going to help my image. Thing is, I see fat people all the time (and I'm one of them) and by no mens do they have moobs as big as mine.

So, today my girlfriend has convinced me to visit my doctor tomorrow, which I'm dreading as I'm sure he will just put it down to me being overweight again, when I know in fact that it's not just an obesity problem.

Thing is, I haven't entered a swimming pool, or gone topless on the beach for 15 years now, and I'm truly sick and tired of this.... (I've just had an apiphany of what I'm gonna tell the doc tomorrow)...

Anyway, I'm glad I have stumbled across this site/forum, as I've already read through a few posts, and feel the support here is great.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hello

WELCOME to the site....

Maybe you dont have gynecomastia try losing weight and see if that helps.....
Can you feel gland?
If you lucky it will be just fat......
And one more thing dont be embarrassed to talk to doctor they understand....

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
What BillyBoy said... 

Don't go to a general practicioner.  Go straight to a gyne-experienced plastic surgeon. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congrats on finding the site, and consider yourself lucky to have a cool gf who's helping you through this.  take a little confidence with you. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024