Author Topic: Plastic Surgery Finance Programs  (Read 2316 times)

Offline micheal1

• Posting Member
Has anyone ever finance their surgery with a plastic surgery finance company? If so do you happen to have any contact information for that company?

Still trying explore all my options.  ???

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Bro those things are a rip off. First they will have very  high interest rates and then they will also nail you with "closing costs" like you are buying a house or something. It is a very expensive way to pay for surgery.

How old are you? Do you own a home that you have equity in? If so, a home equity loan would be your best bet.

Next, I would try credit cards. How is your credit? If it is good enough to get a plastic surgery loan, then it is surely good enough to get a few credit cards. It will be much cheaper that way.

Offline Spleen

I've heard about a couple guys (Bambu?) who had good credit and used a nice little trick.  You put the surgery on a credit card and then transfer a balance to another card that that offers no-interest balance transfers for some period of time.  Then when that no-interest term expires, you find another card with a no- or low-interest balance transfer deal.  Do that a couple times and you have yourself a no-interest loan for surgery!  For the disciplined person with good credit it's a great formula.

Offline rcbrown23

I've heard about a couple guys (Bambu?) who had good credit and used a nice little trick.  You put the surgery on a credit card and then transfer a balance to another card that that offers no-interest balance transfers for some period of time.  Then when that no-interest term expires, you find another card with a no- or low-interest balance transfer deal.  Do that a couple times and you have yourself a no-interest loan for surgery!  For the disciplined person with good credit it's a great formula.

That's exactly what I do. Now I have like 4 grand recently transfered over to a new card with 0% interest for the LIFE OF THE BALANCE. It's the way to go, as long as you have good enough credit to get offered these types of cards.

Too bad I'm about to go another 5K in debt because of this damm surgery. :-[ and I'm only 25!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 08:45:34 AM by rcbrown23 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024