Author Topic: Any hope yet besides surgery?  (Read 1449 times)

Offline oak

Hi guys,

Haven't been here for a while, had to re register as I couldn't remember my details. My question is, has any alternative to surgery been discovered yet? The reason I ask is that I couldn't proceed with my surgery in Poland last year as the doctor told me I had high blood pressure during the pre surgery tests and that he couldn't risk it. That was really crushing as I had to go all the way down there from England only to be disappointed, I never knew I had high BP. Since then, I've been trying to either get my BP down or accept the fact that I'm stuck with this curse. Is there a way out besides surgery? I know there a few so called drugs out there and sites with exercise regimens that claim so, but I don't trust them. Has anyone heard of of the drug 'diet aid of questionable value'?http://www.gynecomastia-cure.info/  another of such drugs that claim can help, don't trust it either, but a desperate man will look anywhere.

Any info guys?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it comes up fairly frequently.  g-y-n-e-x-i-n is like most supplements a false hope, and it's a crime they use the term gyne cure for that site.  even if it were modestly successful in reducing the fat content of gyne tissue, which i think is doubtful, it wouldn't eliminate it, and it will not magically dissolve the rest of the structure.  you'd probably be better off working at reducing the bp.  if there had been some, in the immortal words of homer simpson "miracle breakthrough!", the boards here would be a little quieter.  but you're right, we can be desperate men  ;)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:28:58 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
you'd probably be better off working at reducing the bp.
Absolutely correct

Is it very difficult to reduce BP? Also stress can contribute to BP thats what i hear, go for a round of medidation or yoga, would surely help

ciao
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline oak

I do agree that  any kind of miracle cure besides surgery would definitely have been heralded on these boards. I'll work on the bp, as I'm quite overweight, perharps some weight loss may help reduce it. I remember being so desperate to get the surgery that I tried to persuade the doctor that death was a better option. Of course the Polish doctor being the real prfessional couldn't risk his professional integrity. I'm working hard at losing weight and staying healthy. I'm determined to try again before the year runs out. Yes, it does get desperate.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024