Author Topic: New gyne surgical technique - too good to be true?  (Read 3834 times)

Offline toaster

• Gold Member
I saw on YouTube yesterday this new technique for male chest surgery called "pectoral etching" - have you guys ever heard of it or gone to a surgeon that performs it?

It seems much different and better than traditional gyne surgery, which only involves gland excision and standard lipo.  This procedure uses very aggressive lipo at the edges of the pectoral muscle so you can see definition in the muscle that was previously hidden by fat.

I am amazed by the before & after pictures in the YouTube video.  I wonder what is an ideal body fat level for something like this (I'm 32, 6'0", and 185 lbs).  I had 2 gyne surgeries several years ago and never thought I would need or want another, but now I'm seriously considering it.  Please let me know what you guys think.

This one guy in Houston named Dr. Henry Mentz says he invented it and he posted info on his site about it.

The YouTube videos are here (pectoral etching) and here (abdominal etching).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am amazed by the before & after pictures in the YouTube video.

If it seems 'to good to be true'....

That vid is BS dude! No amount of Lipo can make you cut like in the vid pics... You have to spend 'some' time in the gym for that my friend....   :P

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
AGREED,  no  procedure  could do that

Offline toaster

• Gold Member
ok, well have you ever seen before & after pics like that?  I've been on this site for many years and have never seen anything like that.  aggressive lipo at the edge of the muscle is basically the opposite of what every PS that i've talked with or read about does.

for every consultation i've been on (5-6) and every site, article, and study i've read, the PS tries to make a smooth transition from the lipo'd area to the untreated area of the body.  go read all of bermant's site, for example.  this guy mentz is saying that he's not doing that at all.

he's the first doctor that actually does what i was trying to get my surgeons to do all along.  i had surgery with bermant and was unhappy because he didn't take nearly enough fat out.  i'd only recommend bermant to skinny people.  i went to sanders in LA and he did much much better and removed as much as i thought was possible to remove.

this guy mentz does what i thought no surgeon would do, either because it would come out looking bad, or for some other technical reason that i don't understand.  however after looking at the pics, it's clear that the procedure must work.  have you ever seen another set of before & after pics that is similar in any way, as far at showing the outline of the pectoral or abdominal muscle?  i haven't, and i've looked at HUNDREDS of plastic surgery sites over the years.

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
No offence..

But this seems like on of those TV-shop stuff where a lady who probably spends 10 hours daily in the gym, comes in front of the TV and for example claims you can get a six-pack with a simple sauna belt in less that a month   ;D

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
if this was true...chances are everything wouldn't get EVERYTHING removed and you'd end up very mishapen.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 that doce reminds me of the infomercial guy Peter May,  sells  the  cleaner that get   rust stain s off  sinks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024